BioCrys

Rank 0
BioCrys
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:58 am

Games Beyond The Game

What could it be ?
Hi everyone.Im gonna tell you a little story,wich may or may not be fictional.You decide what to belive.
The following story didnt necessarliy happen on EN version of the game.
All events that occured were between 2011 and 2012.

11/2011
Almost 2 months since I started playing,I was playing on two versions of Grand Fantasia since I was moving around much that year.So I was your average n00b,level 51 Necro in one version and level 40 Zerk in another version.During that time PVP was flourishing,guild wars to be exact.Now I was in a guild that did GVG,but I also was not participating in such.Leader of our guild was an interesting man (wich I wont name,Im just gonna call him Steve).So Steve was a level 70 Templar and was most OP'ed guy on the server,he knew his class,he knew what gear to use,he bassicaly knew how to play the game.

12/2011
Its been a month since I joined Steves guild and became good friend to him and to maybe 4-5 other persons.Now both of my chars were still level 40 and 51 since I made a Paladin (guess why ?) and level'd him to 50.Our guild was actuall GVG champion for last month and still leading.So It was 2 or 3 days after Christmas I dont really remember,and Steve calls me on skype,private conversation (it was weird since whenever I skyped with him there were like 6 of us).
So we talked about 10-15 mins. about some things and then just out of the blue - Steve : "Would you like to have a level 70 char ?" (thinking its a joke i responded) - Me : "Yeah,will you give me one ?" - Steve : "Maybe,wich class would you like ?" (so im getting a miniature stroke here) - Me : "An Archmage"
- Steve : "Ok". (and he logs off).By that point I was sure he was trolling me,so I log in the game,Steve isnt on,just our bunch of people I dont really know.So Steve calls me on Skype again,and Im bout to tell him not to troll people like that,someone may fap,and just before I said anything he says - Steve : "10 minute build,best I could do." -Me : "What" ? and he actually gives me the username and password of some account and logs off.Im like - "Bull****,if he gets me a 70 archmage with his build Im gonna be a bear someday.So I log in,and there we have that character screen...A 70 archmage is just sitting there.(K im **** off here not gonna lie) So I somehow entered the game and opened up char screen...All gear +15 /w yellows...So to cut this part short I was about to ask for his addres to go to him and kiss his ***,yep that how grateful I was.

2/2012
So Im a level 70 archmage,now doing GVG,became Steves right hand in guild etc...Life was beautifull.Untill Steve calls me on skype saying be on tonight around 1AM,if you dont show up forget I ever said anything! And he logs off before allowing me to say anything,again.So I get off,went to sleep and woke up around 12,so I log in,Steve invites me to party,not saying a word,just says - Steve : "Follow me,dont say anything,just accept trade offers if any." So Im little scared now,he never gets that bossy,especially with me,but Im like Ok,whatever you say.So he invites 6 more people to party,6/6 were guild leaders,leaders of guilds that participate in GVG.(So Im flipping here,7 most powerfull people on the server,and me,in a party).So I followed Steve to a location that I cant really remember getting to again,I tried several times but never got there,just that once.(no its not the sea on Angoya) So we got there they were waiting for us already,and Steve starts talking - Steve : Gentleman,glad to see you all made it,the reason I've invited you here is your amibitions to win GVG tournament,now hold off your questions untill the end.You do realize,since my guild won first time we have never lost GW and we arent planing to! Unless you are willing to make a significant donation to us and make us retire from this months guild wars.(now there was some kind of a reward for a guild with most victories that month,i just cant remember the **** thing) Now to demonstrate that I am willing to do such a thing I will disband my guild right away if you show some kind of contribution to us.Now this can go 2 ways,either the highest bidder will remove us from the play,or you can all donate something and have us back down.(now im not gonna say any amount of gold to be exact,but we are talking about hundred K's and beyond) Since nobody had as much money as he wanted they all donated some.To me.So I whisper him that they all donated exact amount as he wanted from each,he continues.Allright,now for my part,and just like that guild was no more.Thank you all,and he logs off,not knowing what to do I log off too.30 seconds later Steve calls me and says - Steve : "Send all the money you got to the following people,and keep xxx.000 for yourself since you did your part excellent." So not dearing stealing from somebody who just pulled a scam that big I sent money to all of the chars he wanted me to and kept small cut for myself.

Soon after that I saw Steve once again,only for 10 seconds and never again.The rumor has it that he still scams GF,some say hes scamming other games,I dont really know what or who to belive,but when the first rumor that he stopped playing Grand Fantasia was out,that gold selling site came to bussines,and just with money he got that night he could supply people for a 3-4 months.

Now to answer some of the questions you might have...

Real story or fiction ? - As I stated choose what you want to belive.
Wich server ? - I wont be answering that.
How much money did he got that night ? - I wont be answering that one.
How much money you kept for yourself - That money is long gone,so that really doesnt matter.
Why did you decided to share it ? - I have my reasons.

You can ask anything else,tell me how did you liked this "story",do you want another one ? If you want,I will be making a REAL story.
Advertisement

v4m93k

Rank 0
v4m93k
PostedMay 06, 2013 10:10 pm
uh.. did they really? ;v;

i cant imagine people on GF doing that... even people that beg for 10g get raged at...

ima say its fake v.v
but nice story anyway~ /o/

edit: your depressing. but so is everyone else.
and honestly, just re-read it, your story scares me ;-;

Yanessa102007

Rank 0
Yanessa102007
PostedJun 07, 2013 4:10 am
hahahah thats all i can say. Laughing

mastrred

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Ah yes the good oll times on 2011 yes yes good oll days

Posted By Aeria Mobile