Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:04 am
-poke poke poke-I'm poking youuuu~-poke poke poke pokes- =3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)
Advertisement

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:58 am
The thread has been edited to include the guilds NEW guild site, we have went under many adventures since the last year when the Alpha was released, and a lot has improved. We have gained much experience from seriously PvPing, RPing and PvEing in other games, and we hope to bring it with us here, to Lime Odyssey!

Stay tuned!

Part of The Passion Alliance

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:28 am
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:
The thread has been edited to include the guilds NEW guild site, we have went under many adventures since the last year when the Alpha was released, and a lot has improved. We have gained much experience from seriously PvPing, RPing and PvEing in other games, and we hope to bring it with us here, to Lime Odyssey!

Stay tuned!  

This is all true, I have been stalk-.. err watching you guys grow \o/
I'm glad you guys are still joining LO! Very Happy

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:16 pm
KuReIYuKiHaRa wrote:

Stay tuned!  

Looky Guildy Leaderrrrr~ *//w//* -pounces on-

And you guyz have maybe I know I haven't lol x3 I haven't played anything in ages(such a lie) Still Sooo happy to see someone here though me and the Guild forum where sooo lonelyzzzz~. Q//x//Q

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMay 17, 2013 1:42 pm
Boom! Shot straight up!

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMay 17, 2013 1:51 pm
lol Thanks Blue =3 <3
I'm not sure is they're even going to be in Lime >//< at least when I was on the site that was said.Think Fluffyzzz said he was still going to run the Lime Branch if it comes out.I don't know if I sould just start looking for a guild or just wait and see what happen,I'm not sure where I'd go anywayz...x///x

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMay 18, 2013 11:20 pm
Their still running LO Very Happy

I talked to Lockheart like 2 days ago, he's really interested in the new LO \o/

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMay 19, 2013 12:55 am
I see Idk was a few days ago when I was talking on the guilds sites chat box so maybe I misunderstood.Either way thanks for look out for them Blue.^^-gives cookies-