KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:25 pm
hiyahaibye wrote:
:/ That's really a rude thing to say. I mean, its not your application. people do have minds of their own. how Solar chooses to use his, is his own decision. and im not meaning that in a rude, sarcastic way. He was simply stating out ideas for a new weapon. and its very well thought out, if you don't like it, go somewhere else basically. Smile  

Let Sparky give her constructive feedback. Lets NOT turn this into an argument Very Happy
Advertisement

meekmilla

Rank 3
meekmilla
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:34 pm
I meekmilla is applying to be a Game Sage..

I have completed steps 1 & 2

List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play

DDTanks

Server-Cerberus

Character-meekmilla

Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does

A good Game Sage is a player who always try thier best at thier expence to search find and have a full complete answer to a player that is in need or is stressing over an issue but not only that a good Game Sage is respectful towards thier players and the AGE staff and also always anticipating the need and want of the community see what they can do to make a community better and fun and lastly knowledge of the game they are a/becoming a GS for

thank you.

peter5000lx

Rank 0
peter5000lx
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:45 am

I'm Tortencruze applying for Game Sage

i have completed step one and two
Game : DDTank
Character : Tortencruze,scottycruze,SskutosS,kellystar,☺DarkSmile☺
Server : Cerberus
Main characrer:Tortencruze

A good Game Sage is always willing to contribute time,where they help players to find answers to their questions about the game.The reason i wan't be a Game Sage is to help other to better understand the game and not to break rules like other players.

Removed by GM. Please keep signatures to 700 pixels wide, 200 pixels high, and under 120kb.

luckynoob5

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

GameSage

Done Step 1 + 2

Luckynoob5- LuckyOnE- Pegasus

a good game sage job is to help people who need help by answering there question in game/ forum

Tell them what is the best to do in some situation

He shouldn't prefer a player more than another player [Everyone is the same]
he should stand with
maltreated player not the
oppressor player

Deadreaper36

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Game sage

A game sage would be an active person that helps people and not insults people. They would correct you at anything you say or do wrong. They would answer your question (sometimes) in shout box and forum. I have completed steps 1 and 2.

Game:DDtank
Chracter:๖ۣۣۜAnglex™
Sever:Cerberus

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:16 pm

TooZycoon
TooZycoon wrote:
1.I have completed the first two steps.
2.DDTank - Cerberus - Keṩha (<- not a dollar sign, but a symbol, copy paste to find)
3. A Game sage is there to help the other players, to keep them safe from mind-crushing insults from bad mouthed children, and finally to further improve the overall feelings of security and comfort among all of the players of any of the games provided here on Aeriagames.com.  

I have known Kesha for almost two years now and I have noticed that she might meet the qualifications for the team. She is rarely rude and she works her hardest to keep everyone following the ToS.

starly2248

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Game Sage Application

am i too late?
i have confirmed steps 1 and 2
Centaur- BlueLuv
Cerberus- BlueLuv

a good game sage should always be active when possible and is always kind.

CwissCoco1

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Support for OliviaZ_35484 & faarietail

support support support!
these two ladies right here. The best people in the entire game. They should be your new game sages! Why? Here's why.

Olivia is silly and weird. She makes everyone laugh. But aside from her friendly atmosphere, she understands the ToS and rules of the game. She's only inappropriate when she jokes with friends, but always polite and happy in forums, shoutbox, and in game! She is helpful and would make an absolute great member to the Game Sage team!

Okay, faarietail is such an old member with experience! She gets stronger without the use of coins. Everything she has is earned from blood and sweat. How much more committed can you be? She's always eager to help and guide others which makes her an excellent choice. She's very active on forums and I see her quite often in shout box.

So really, let's cut to the chase.... these ladies are the greatest and I do hope you read my feedback on them seriously. I mean it - they're just the best choices you can find here.

Cookiedude571

Rank 0
Cookiedude571
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Dont be a GS

Being a gs is hard cause you work for free(i think?) and it will make you really busy, i dont think being a GS is worth it.

Also, you are upholding the power of aeria, anything you say or do will reflect back to aeria, so you got a lot of work just for a certain title and power

This is my opinion so dont hate me for it

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: Dont be a GS

Cookiedude571 wrote:
Being a gs is hard cause you work for free(i think?) and it will make you really busy, i dont think being a GS is worth it.

Also, you are upholding the power of aeria, anything you say or do will reflect back to aeria, so you got a lot of work just for a certain title and power

This is my opinion so dont hate me for it  

This is a forum post for GameSage applications, and feedback on people who applied to be a game sage. This is NOT a forum on why you should not be a Game Sage.