madcat723

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:21 pm

enhancing combo lvls..

Can the developers make it when I'm enhancing i get one combo level for each jewel selected instead of using one at a time to get combo levels..
Advertisement

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: enhancing combo lvls..

madcat723 wrote:
Can the developers make it, so that when I'm enhancing, I get one combo level for each jewel pirated selected instead of using one at a time to get combo levels?  

Fixed for you.

Now you're just being lazy, friend.
It takes about 10 seconds (30 seconds max if you have dial-up. What?) to enhance once, and getting from Combo Level 1 -> Combo Level 200 will take merely 2000 seconds, which is less than an hour. You should be complaining about not enough pence or not enough jewel pirates instead.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: enhancing combo lvls..

itsjoyjason wrote:
madcat723 wrote:
Can the developers make it so that, when I'm enhancing, I get one combo level for each jewel pirated selected instead of using one at a time to get combo levels?  

Your comma was off jason. Razz

It's closer to 15 when you factor in selecting on pirate and scrolling to the bottom before enhancing. I agree, I wouldn't mind the guaranteed enhance levels, but It doesn't often take much time unless you have a gift box full of pixies after an event.

Though I am sad that after sacrificing 21 whitelys to my onida after the freya event, it only got 2 combo levels. >.>

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:35 pm
Nice catch on that comma.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

madcat723

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 4:16 pm
how am I being lazy Jason? Im trying to be efficient. being lazy is gettign someone to log on to my accoutn and doing it for me. who are you to call me out? prob some scrub. Id rather wink for 30mins and get winks than enhance for 30min when I should be able to do it it in 5 min tops.

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:56 pm
It's meant to be one at a time so it costs more pence each time you lv. As opposed to dumping 50 jewel pirates while the pirate you are enhancing is at lv 1 where it costs like 5 pence per pirate. Spend more pence or don't be rewarded with combo lvs. That's the design behind it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

vitamea73

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:47 am
Yeah but that can be fixed by an auto 'single enhance' all button which calculates the one by one cost for you. I mean, I would love that feature too but that is about as likely to be implemented as getting a 6 star card from wink rescue.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

madcat723

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 2:34 pm
not hard to install a simple feature that calculates pence costs

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:31 pm
Actually, Aeria is the publisher, not the developer of PM. Because of this, changes in the game's mechanics aren't terribly easy for them. Changing the mass enhance would take some time.

However, it's not a bad idea. I'd recommend putting it in the suggestion box thread for them. Smile

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedApr 05, 2013 5:25 pm
Personally I think it's a terrible idea. People would just hoard Pixies and then Mass Enhance from Level 1 to max Level for like 200 Pence.

It would completely destroy the value of Pence and it also removes one of the cooler in-depth aspects of the game.

Combo Level or Pence? The way you enhance is all part of this game's strategy.