gettaxed

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:18 pm

AP Error

Hey everyone. So I was wondering how long tickets usually take to get looked at? I purchased some AP and it now says Error in red instead of my AP balance. I cant access the the AP I had before the purchase either. I checked my email and they said they put a hold on it because the contact email didn't match my ACC email. I switched the ACC email over and sent in a ticket. Still no word yet, so does anyone know how long tickets usually take? Or how long to expect this error to last? I need the AP I had before the purchase to make the gear I can now use. Sad
Advertisement

pagansantoyo

Rank 0
pagansantoyo
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:10 pm

AP Error

How long it takes.
Usually takes a hour, if it says inactive or comes up red. There is a wait time, it will appear in game after it loads. No worries, I just made same purchase.

.A.M.

gettaxed

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Re: AP Error

How long it takes.
pagansantoyo wrote:
Usually takes a hour, if it says inactive or comes up red. There is a wait time, it will appear in game after it loads. No worries, I just made same purchase.  

It's been 2 days......

Floxys

Rank 0
Floxys
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:07 pm
Hello,

Be sure to check your email. AeriaGames might have put your AP on hold because of(security reasons).

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:09 pm
Tickets are usually answered within 3 working days, though billing queries sometimes take a little longer.

If your ticket still hasn't been answered by the weekend, send me a PM with the ticket number and I'll ask the GMs to have a look at it.

Make sure you check the ticket status first though.

RIP Kizzd

gettaxed

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:28 pm
MerlinMcTav wrote:
Tickets are usually answered within 3 working days, though billing queries sometimes take a little longer.

If your ticket still hasn't been answered by the weekend, send me a PM with the ticket number and I'll ask the GMs to have a look at it.

Make sure you check the ticket status first though.  

Ok thank you for your help.

And yeah it was a security reason supposedly. Before I sent the ticket I got an email saying the billing info email was different then my account email. But I've bought ap in the past using that email and it wasn't an issue

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:47 pm
It's a new security feature - they have had a bit of fraud going on and this is one of the measures put in place to combat that. I had the same email when I recently bought some AP, but luckily I didn't get the account suspension.

RIP Kizzd

gettaxed

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 4:11 pm
well I never got a reply from the ticket but after a week it looks like the issue has worked itself out