Zeroregis

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:19 am

My Grand Fantasia game doesnt load

I press start and when it supposed t load it stays stuck
Hello everyone:

I have been having a problem in the last few days and it is that in my prefer internet network I haven't been able to enter into the game and I have never had that problem before. I enter into my account, then choose channel and then my character appears but when I click start game the loading screen stay there and it doesn't load. When I went into another network it was all okay so I just want to know why is this happening.

Tks for the help that you can bring me with these and have a good day.
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedApr 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: My Grand Fantasia game doesnt load

I press start and when it supposed t load it stays stuck
Zeroregis wrote:
Hello everyone:

I have been having a problem in the last few days and it is that in my prefer internet network I haven't been able to enter into the game and I have never had that problem before. I enter into my account, then choose channel and then my character appears but when I click start game the loading screen stay there and it doesn't load. When I went into another network it was all okay so I just want to know why is this happening.

Tks for the help that you can bring me with these and have a good day.  

Have you tried running the game as Admin? (Right-click when you open it and choose "Run as Administrator.")

Zeroregis

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Grand Fantasia doesn't load

I tried it but it didnt work. The problem started around wednesday, never before have I had that problem before. The game works fine in my house internet but in my college it doesnt want to open.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedApr 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: Grand Fantasia doesn't load

Zeroregis wrote:
I tried it but it didnt work. The problem started around wednesday, never before have I had that problem before. The game works fine in my house internet but in my college it doesnt want to open.  

Sounds like it could be a firewall issue, then. Any way you can add GF to allowed programs? Sometimes you need to remove and re-add, if it is already there.

Or maybe read through the Server Connection section here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=825261

BioCrys

Rank 0
BioCrys
PostedApr 05, 2013 3:33 pm
well not likley but check hpw much RAM do u have when u enter the game,if u keep a lot of things open at the same time while trying to open a massive game like GF it probbably wont load since it needs atleast 30% of ur RAM just to run system normally,then comes all the games and programs etc...