whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:24 am
I'll see if I can clear this backlog by the weekend. If I can't I'll close requests until I finish everything.

@Blueberry

Here it is, blue.

@GMMokona
Glad you like it. Very Happy

@Sere and Quint
Thanks! Very Happy

@SushiWei
Sorry, but I won't do dotted borders. Sad I understand some people like them, but I think they make siggies ugly and can't bring myself to add them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>
Advertisement

SushiWei

Rank 0
SushiWei
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:43 am
whitenuts00 wrote:
I'll see if I can clear this backlog by the weekend. If I can't I'll close requests until I finish everything.

@Blueberry

Here it is, blue.

@GMMokona

@Sere and Quint
Thanks! Very Happy

@SushiWei
Sorry, but I won't do dotted borders. Sad I understand some people like them, but I think they make siggies ugly and can't bring myself to add them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sad  

Haha that's fine then, it doesn't matter, I would still like the siggy done without the border then if thats ok Smile

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 05, 2013 11:45 am
SushiWei wrote:
whitenuts00 wrote:

@Blueberry

Here it is, blue.

@GMMokona

@Sere and Quint
Thanks! Very Happy

@SushiWei

Haha that's fine then, it doesn't matter, I would still like the siggy done without the border then if thats ok Smile  

Good then. Very Happy I'm making the requests in order, but I'll get to yours soon.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 05, 2013 1:38 pm
It looks amazing white *-*
I've been refreshing this thread forever yesterday to see this xD

Thank you very much <3

kiraster

Rank 0
kiraster
PostedApr 05, 2013 3:47 pm
Image(s) you want on the signature: already made the render http://i.imgur.com/tSy2HYW.png
Text: kiraster - haters gonna hate - welcome to my world
General color scheme: red/black
Do you want a matching avatar: nooo don't wanna make u work more..since this is probably annoying too :3'
Notes: nope

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:19 pm   Last edited by whitenuts00 on Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Made this one for a request at Sleepthief's forum. Very Happy Adding it to the examples on the first post.

Zenia1 wrote:

lol said laterzzzz~! =3

Image(s) you want on the signature: This one or This one if you don't like this 1st.

Text: :Saki(my name) and Quote or just other:Can I borrow a Kiss? I Promise I'll give it back.
General color scheme: Idk whatever you want or think fits just use some pink and kinda colorful since it fixs the color scheme I use on most things and I love things that stick out. =3
Do you want a matching avatar: Hmm I don't know really if you want to why not might be neat^^ if not snow worries.
Notes: The pictures are kinda small thought it wouldn't be a problem seeing that it's going on a smallish thing hope it's not a problem though just let me know I don't bite hard.=3

Can't wait to seeeee~♥

Do you have any larger image I can use instead of those two? They are quite small and I'm having trouble making something that looks good with those two images. If not, it's okay though. I'll give it one more go with those pictures once I feel more inspired.

skull12580 wrote:
Image(s) you want on the signature: I will not pick images out specifically. I feel this may impair your creative freedom on the signature and thus not make it what I'm looking for. I will state characters from series or games, however. If you feel like you can make a good one out of them, then please follow that path.
With that said: Nu(V)-13[Blazblue], Chii[Chobits], Touka[Utawarerumono], Pleinair[Disgaea series], Vash the Stampede[Trigun], Aku[Samurai Jack], Ovan[.Hack//G.U.], or Zetsubou Sensei[Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei]. If you don't know any of the characters, then I will find an image. If you don't like any of the characters, I have more.
Text: Zugaikotsu ; (Also, you may want to include a "Made by whitenuts" somewhere. I'll link the signature to your post, if you do so.)
General color scheme: Preferably a darker/melancholy color scheme. (Note my current signature and avatar.)
Do you want a matching avatar: No thank you.
Notes: I personally enjoy some sort of border, but this is more of a suggestion (if you think it looks silly, leave it out).
This should be the only thing I really require: the signature must be less than or equal to 600x189 with a file size of around 100Kb or less.  

How's this? I usually work with a lot more vibrant colors so this kind of mood was a welcome challenge. Tell me if you're looking for something different.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:40 pm
Image(s) you want on the signature: Click here
Text: Latte(라떼)
Quote: Eloquent, Sassy, Delicious.
General color scheme: Hmm, I guess reds and blues. Go with what looks best of course!

Do you want a matching avatar: Of course!
Notes: Thank you howaito o/ I'll doodle something for you as long as you PM me what!

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:01 pm
whitenuts00 wrote:
How's this? I usually work with a lot more vibrant colors so this kind of mood was a welcome challenge. Tell me if you're looking for something different.

Looks brilliant, thanks. It has a very banneristic feel to it, as well. I hope you won't mind if I put it as a banner for my profile when I finally get it all cleaned up. Until then, I will proudly use it for my signature.

Thank you kindly.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 06, 2013 7:25 pm
whitenuts00 wrote:

Do you have any larger image I can use instead of those two? They are quite small and I'm having trouble making something that looks good with those two images. If not, it's okay though. I'll give it one more go with those pictures once I feel more inspired.

I see okayzzzz~ Whitenutzzzzzzzzzz~ snow worries =3

Here or Here =3

Hope these are betterzz~, had to look around to find them was a bit to lazy last time-blushes-

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedApr 07, 2013 6:46 am
Zenia1 wrote:

lol said laterzzzz~! =3

Image(s) you want on the signature: This one or This one if you don't like this 1st.

Text: :Saki(my name) and Quote or just other:Can I borrow a Kiss? I Promise I'll give it back.
General color scheme: Idk whatever you want or think fits just use some pink and kinda colorful since it fixs the color scheme I use on most things and I love things that stick out. =3
Do you want a matching avatar: Hmm I don't know really if you want to why not might be neat^^ if not snow worries.
Notes: The pictures are kinda small thought it wouldn't be a problem seeing that it's going on a smallish thing hope it's not a problem though just let me know I don't bite hard.=3

Can't wait to seeeee~♥

Thanks for the bigger pictures. They helped. How do you like these?