GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:01 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Apr 11, 2013 12:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[PAID] M1 and M2 Merge Gift Pack!

Dates: April 04, 2013 until April 06, 2013 at 11:00 AM PST

In celebration of the server merge, Aeria Browser wants to give any player over level 70 who is in the new merged server a special gift pack!

Simply fill out this form to claim your prize!

All players from M2 who fills out this form, will receive:

Greeting Gifts * 2
(Contains: 100 Golds, 50 Coupons, Lumber Card III*10, Stone Card III*10, Iron Card III*10, Copper Card III*10, Book of Astrology*4.)

All players from M1 who fills out this form, will receive:

Greeting Gifts * 1
(Contains: 100 Golds, 50 Coupons, Lumber Card III*10, Stone Card III*10, Iron Card III*10, Copper Card III*10, Book of Astrology*4.)

• No exceptions for participation outside of the given time frame will be provided. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All rewards are bound unless otherwise specified.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your rewards!

Advertisement

batz43

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:38 pm
well that bull giving twice as much to M2 you guys are out of ur minds this is just gonna make more people mad than help anyone

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

LMAO

batz43 wrote:
well that bull giving twice as much to M2 you guys are out of ur minds this is just gonna make more people mad than help anyone  
You guys got to keep everything during merge....we lost saved forms in arena...lost out on arena and Cross Cup and you guys have been around much longer. You are lucky they are giving you anything.

batz43

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 4:05 pm
thats not our fault, and now we get half as much as you guys because aeria messed up thats bull, they coulda just saved there time on the merge cuz so many are gonna quit with this crap that it was pointless

McKay37

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Big Deal

We didn't have a choice in how devs/gms handled the merge. You guys need to stop whining. Most of the older players have left the game and moved onto others. Most of M2 is stronger then M1 and has easily dominated most pvp in the last week. How is this fair you guys getting more of reward? Now the gap of strength will again widen.

batz43

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:56 pm
doesnt matter M2 has more spenders and aeria only cares about the people that give them money

paulcat73

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:18 am

gift cards

far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth...but i can see y peeps in m1 would be upset . i'm just lucky an ally member posted the link in chat , or i woulda missed it all together Wink

ROBERTODEARTOIS

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:19 am

I hope

Hope this time I have a chance... It this the 5th form I fill, and never received a gift...

hassannasir

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 9:06 am

same account many servers

hey ,you say no multiple accounts allowed

some of us already play on the same account but on more than one server so it is one account,not multiple
but we spend money on each server so we can fill a form for each server character on the same account

multiple accounts is when using more than one account from same physical address (IP)

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: same account many servers

hassannasir wrote:
hey ,you say no multiple accounts allowed

some of us already play on the same account but on more than one server so it is one account,not multiple
but we spend money on each server so we can fill a form for each server character on the same account

multiple accounts is when using more than one account from same physical address (IP)  

Please keep in mind that we have a level restriction.

You must be level 70 or above to receive gifts.

So if your CHARACTER is level 70 or above, you will receive this gift.

Thanks,
Kai