Pure mr ro

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 1:10 am

Correct ID

hi i have no idea how to log into wolf team i came back after ages now when i enter mail or user name it keeps sayin enter correct ID format any help plz?

Ps: i can log into website with no problems
Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedOct 13, 2012 2:03 am
I'm not too sure if It's too late for you to get your account back now as too much time has passed.

After 6 months of in-activity the account either gets permanently blocked so it can't access both the in-game facilities or the forum. Or the stats for the in-game character get deleted so you can't get access in-game.

I have been searching for this in the ToS, Privacy Policy and the Software End User License Agreement (EULA) but it does not appear to be there now, so maybe they have altered the rules.

Either way your best chance of getting this resolved is to send in a ticket to the G.M's, they will be able to assist you further.

On a side note, wow you're a 2006 players. That is the oldest join date I have seen.

-------EDIT-------
I think I know what the problem is anyway. When you created your account AGE had no restrictions as to what format your username and password have to be in. You have spaces between Pure Mr and Ro so it states that your account does not exist. That format is not permitted now, so your account is being flagged up as using incorrect format.

Username: Can't contain any spaces or alpha numeric characters.
Password: 8 or more characters, 1 upper, 1 lower, 1 number

tjeerdoevering

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:09 am
I did everything u said below but it still doesnt work.
Im also an old member.