Author Message

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedMar 17, 2013 11:52 am
synexxus226 wrote:
i think u missed my point. the suggestion is for an increase in MPs back to 5 instead of 3 keep the ammount of exp gained and everything else the same.. just increase the ammount of runs available from 3 to 5  


No, i got you the first time. But i would like more if MP dungeons just take stamina like solo dungeons, let's say 40 instead of 20. With 200 stamina you can do your 5 runs, sadly next day you only can do 4 (100 daily stamina + 60 altar) but people that can't play everyday and have the 200 stamina + 60 from altar can do 6 runs. And this way stamina potions will be a more valuable item and not just a useless thing in your inventory. But it's just my opinion.

What i could enjoy to the point of make a tattoo with the aeria logo on my back is if you remove the annoying window telling you to socket gems when you lose. I can understand this windowd when you are running low on troops, your equipment isn't full enchanted or anything else. But seriously when you have all your gear full socketed and with gems on it why this stupid window telling me to socket gems? It's enought frustation when you can beat a boss and to annoy you even more they had to put the trolling window calling you idiot for not socket gems... Seriously do you think i will take my visa ASAP and burn it on gems just cause a window that make me angry is telling me to do so?

Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 17, 2013 1:20 pm
synexxus226 wrote:
i think u missed my point. the suggestion is for an increase in MPs back to 5 instead of 3 keep the ammount of exp gained and everything else the same.. just increase the ammount of runs available from 3 to 5  


If they made it 5 runs again instead of 3 they would just nerf the rewards again. So less exp, lower drop rate and even fewer summons than before to basically mean that overall what we had is the same as what we will get (which is what they did when they went from 5 to 3 runs excluding the summons).
This will basically mean that you will take the time for 5 dungeons instead of 3, and lose the hp cost of 5 dungeons instead of 3, and in some cases pots, runes etc all for the same rewards.

What they give with one hand will always be taken away with another.

Personally I prefer it like this. Yes, we're limited on summons but 20 summons an NM run is still a fair amount, and keys quickly run out with that.

Cacuga wrote:
No, i got you the first time. But i would like more if MP dungeons just take stamina like solo dungeons, let's say 40 instead of 20. With 200 stamina you can do your 5 runs, sadly next day you only can do 4 (100 daily stamina + 60 altar) but people that can't play everyday and have the 200 stamina + 60 from altar can do 6 runs. And this way stamina potions will be a more valuable item and not just a useless thing in your inventory. But it's just my opinion.  


I like this idea of being able to carry over MPs, but not with stamina but by using some independent form of energy for MPs.

Stamina Potions are not useless. Save them for when you're in the level 60s. At these levels doing a full 1hr run of campaigns with a scroll (if timed well, you can do 10 from you 200 stamina and another 3 using 60 stamina from potions) is actually more valuable exp wise than doing 3 MP dungeon runs with a scroll.
Just as an example, during the exp event I could get about 6mil exp from campaigns in comparison with 4.5mil from dungeons. And the new blitz that lets you open chests, makes campaigns even more valuable!

zoiboi

Rank 0
Joined
10 Feb 2008
Posts
18
Location
lancaster United States
PostedMar 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Move the players hp bar to the left side of the screen

In MP campaigns it would be really helpful if the party member HP bars were at the left side of the screen.

With the new larger equipment, especially the wings, it can be almost impossible to see the HP bars.

that makes timing heals by the mages extremely difficult.

I regularly have to ask to have that the guys with the big wings be put on the far row. That means party layout is not optimal.

Simply moving the health bars to the left side would fix the issue.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1869
Location
United States
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:30 am

Remove HP Packs from VIP Wheel

Is this thread still active and monitored? I really hope so.

I do not know if this was requested before but if it has been, here it goes again.


Please remove the Minor HP Pack and the Moderate HP Pack from the VIP Wheel.

They are too low in value and have no business being on there. HP Packs can be easily obtained from other sources and we do not need our VIP tokens wasted on HP packs.

Love what you do and do what you love.

Alessandro_Finn

Rank 0
Alessandro_Finn
Joined
08 Jan 2013
Posts
2
Location
Tol'Yatti, Russia Russia
PostedApr 02, 2013 2:48 am

New title and new shop items

1) New title "Punisher" which obtained by ending 500 strikes at battleground;
2) Scroll which cancelled experience gaining for twinkers like me ^^
3) Gender and ofc name changing items.

jendayi

Rank 0
jendayi
Joined
26 Mar 2013
Posts
22
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:24 pm
I suggest that we can select which enemy we can attack. Then we could have some actual strategy to our battles. A tee hee!

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:22 pm
Can someone please pass on to the devs that Blessed Heal is way too powerful for GA? Is it really fair that you can get a team down to a quarter of their health after 2 rounds and one skill brings all of them back to full? One skill negates 6? Sometimes more? That isn't balanced.

You've made me VERY angry..

Kjo7997

Rank 0
Joined
23 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
University Place United States
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Spawn Camping Rule

Spawn Camping Rules not just for Guile Battles
Spawn Camping rules were recently pointed out, to me in a number of tickets, to apply to guild battles only. Due to the fact that battlegrounds operate in the same way in which Guild Battles due with a player spawning area there should be identical rules for the battle ground.

Several battle grounds have occurred in which many players, including myself, were unable to play as other players were camping outside the spawning ground in the battle ground. This is unfair to those players wishing to play the game and unethical of the players who are spawn camping and eliminating all the lower level players as they attempt to leave the spawning ground.

How do we implement an identical spawn camping rule for battle grounds to make the play more fair to all players?
Having a rule like that in the guild battle area will make the game more enjoyable for all the players, more fair and will encourage further game play.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1869
Location
United States
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:31 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
Can someone please pass on to the devs that Blessed Heal is way too powerful for GA? Is it really fair that you can get a team down to a quarter of their health after 2 rounds and one skill brings all of them back to full? One skill negates 6? Sometimes more? That isn't balanced.  


Angry, you have the exact same advantage if you have a Mage with the same type of heals. If it was a one sided issue where the other team has something you cannot have, then it would be something that needs correcting.

Kjo7997 wrote:
Spawn Camping rules were recently pointed out, to me in a number of tickets, to apply to guild battles only. Due to the fact that battlegrounds operate in the same way in which Guild Battles due with a player spawning area there should be identical rules for the battle ground.

Several battle grounds have occurred in which many players, including myself, were unable to play as other players were camping outside the spawning ground in the battle ground. This is unfair to those players wishing to play the game and unethical of the players who are spawn camping and eliminating all the lower level players as they attempt to leave the spawning ground.

How do we implement an identical spawn camping rule for battle grounds to make the play more fair to all players?
Having a rule like that in the guild battle area will make the game more enjoyable for all the players, more fair and will encourage further game play.  


Spawn Camping rules during Guild Wars prevent the opposite team from entering your spawn point. The other team can however easily wait just outside your spawn point and never let you exit. A rule to prevent people from entering your spawn point in Battle Grounds should be implemented, however, you cannot prevent people from waiting just outside your spawn point. This is where team work comes into play. Have one of your strong party members come and drive those campers out.

Also, this is a Cross Server activity where non Aeria Games published versions of the Wartunes are able to participate. A spawn camping rule during Battle Grounds would take cooperation from all of the Publishers which publish Wartunes, therefore it will most likely never get happen.

Love what you do and do what you love.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1869
Location
United States
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:35 pm

DO NOT CHARGE BALENS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR GUILD.

This is ridiculous, pay to talk to your guild.
The current Guild Master Chanel has an option to submit Guild mail to all of your guild members if so desired. This is highly efficient if you need to get a message out to all of your guildies.

The Guild Mail option charges 175 balens to send out 1 single message. This should be changed to either charge a higher amount of Gold then the normal mail, or at least charge Vouchers instead of Balens. This game is meant to be free to play. Let the Guld master communicate with all his guildie, even if they are currently offline, without having to pay real money.

Love what you do and do what you love.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: