houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:34 am

Plundering suggestion

Hey Wartune makers... Razz

I'm just here with a little suggestion. Would it be too much to ask if you could color-code the "castles'" that belong to the people in your friends list so that, before you plunder them, you know that they're your friends? The same way guildies are in green, friends in your list could appear in another color.

When your friend list gets maxed, it's to hard to keep track of those you've added.

It would make life easier. xD

Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:37 am
Laughing Laughing just plunder your friends too Very Happy

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:44 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:

Neh. Doesn't seem right for some of us. Smile But hey... if others think it's cool that's okay too. No judgement. Very Happy

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:59 am
houndour228 wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:

Neh. Doesn't seem right for some of us. Smile But hey... if others think it's cool that's okay too. No judgement. Very Happy  

I know what you mean, but in this game "friends" aren't always people who you wouldn't want to plunder. They're often added for the purpose of progressing farms. So I wouldn't be too sentimental about them.

Put it this way, if you cared enough about a "friend" that you didn't want to plunder them, then you'd remember who they are, whether they have a bright red flashing light over their castle or not - that's true friendship, not a convenient relationship status in game Cool

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:20 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:
houndour228 wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:

I know what you mean, but in this game "friends" aren't always people who you wouldn't want to plunder. They're often added for the purpose of progressing farms. So I wouldn't be too sentimental about them.

Put it this way, if you cared enough about a "friend" that you didn't want to plunder them, then you'd remember who they are, whether they have a bright red flashing light over their castle or not - that's true friendship, not a convenient relationship status in game Cool  

I see your point, but I still think it'd be a nice little addition.