jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:14 am   Last edited by jeff_turnbull on Apr 09, 2013 11:38 am. Edited 1 time in total

MEMPHIS WHERE ARE YOU?

Promises
Advertisement

serasocial

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 9:10 am
Memphis hasn't been silent he replied in the server merge post that there wasn't going to be one

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Re: MEMPHIS WHERE ARE YOU?

Promises
jeff_turnbull wrote:
Hi Memphis..... are you still with us?

Memphis wrote:
Hello Everyone!

This will be our 2nd edition of the "State of Golden Age Address". For those of you who do not know what this address is about; it's simple, each month I will give everyone a heads up on what is coming, and what to expect. Get ready for our January edition of the Golden Age Address!

Get informed with the latest and greatest in Golden Age below.

I believe this is it for our January State of Address. If you all have questions or concerns, please let us know and we can do what is needed to get it answered for you!

Rome was not built in a day, nor will Golden Age, but it will be with your help

-Memphis  

We all understand that "Rome was not built in a day, nor will Golden Age, but it will be with your help" But it seems you started out great, December was amazing, January was OK.
Yet we are here again end of February, And it is all as it was before.
We dont know if it is because, you may be getting overwhelmed by such a backwards project, or you may be getting grief from those who reside above you, Its like you have just up and left us. I know it gets busy and alot of people want your attention. But silence...... Really!?!  

I apologize for my absence, I am still here, and working from the back end of thing while working on the launch of Starlight Story. Is there anything I can help you with?

Memphis

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedFeb 27, 2013 4:35 pm
I think the general question is what is going on with GA?

Feb is over tomorrow and we never heard anything in regards to the monthly update. We never saw anything come from the Jan State of Golden Age.

There are still bugs that haven't been fixed that have been around for eons.

We still have Christmas Trees in Sanctum City for some reason.

We still don't have Wonders.

We still don't have items like Fangs / Fort Items / Prism Items in the shop.

Overall people would just like to know if things are being worked on, when they might expect things to be fixed or when they can expect things in the Mall to open up.

And people still want to know about merger information.

Sword2332

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:56 pm
[quote="KenderTDS"And people still want to know about merger information.[/quote]

That has been answered countless times, "at this time there are no plans for a server merge"

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 12:01 pm
and right when the questions have been asked ONCE AGAIN.. Memphis disappears and wants no part in answering such questions, bcuz obviously he doesnt know the answers to them, nor does it seems he cares at all about this community.
ight, who wants to take on the task now, in this failing game?

this time, dont promise or answers questions when u dont know.

i advise people to stop spending money on a game thats dying. as you are basically wasting it.
all they are doing is ripping us off with lame tiers that cost an arm and a leg. put the **** CONTENT IN THE GAME ALREADY.
greedy lil buggers.

coduxs

Rank 5
PostedMar 13, 2013 8:44 pm
LazyMed wrote:
and right when the questions have been asked ONCE AGAIN.. Memphis disappears and wants no part in answering such questions, bcuz obviously he doesnt know the answers to them, nor does it seems he cares at all about this community.

i advise people to stop spending money on a game thats dying. as you are basically wasting it.
all they are doing is ripping us off with lame tiers that cost an arm and a leg. put the **** CONTENT IN THE GAME ALREADY.
greedy lil buggers.  

Memphis works really hard, you should respect that he replied to this thread. PM's have the longest office hours, so unless you want his job, I'd make valid and detailed points to show why he isn't trying to help.

kapalit

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2013 7:11 am
coduxs wrote:
LazyMed wrote:

greedy lil buggers.  

Memphis works really hard, you should respect that he replied to this thread. PM's have the longest office hours, so unless you want his job, I'd make valid and detailed points to show why he isn't trying to help.  

Point Number 1 - PMs (and GS) get paid
Point number 2 - Players get to spend

"There is only 1 BOSS in this business, the customer. He can fire any1 from the lowest paid worker up to the CEO just by taking his money and spending it elsewhere."

So however great a job you think you are doing, my advice is you all better start listening to the BOSS.

samrakaka

Rank 1
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:41 pm
Ahahaha u stole memphis from us now hes back with us again GG i see he made good things to this game to but hes the best and our game (soldier front) is dying so memphis and our new GM is actually improved it again go try soldier front its awsome game!