peppermintrain

Rank 0
peppermintrain
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:09 am
Well, I wasn't going to do this, but...I'm bored. Why not?

1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
I think I have, but I was very young so I don't remember it very well. I am going to say I wouldn't really want to go on one again, however, because I have this weird Titanic-like fear that all boats will sink when I go on them.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
Yeah, I am an artist and creative fiction/fantasy writer (but not a professional.) I also do fashion design and sewing. But singing and dancing are...I don't do them, ever, absolutely no. Too much merriment for me, not to my tastes!

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
I'm currently playing Grand Fantasia, but I've never played Eden Eternal and don't plan to.

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I want to be a female Muris Mage/Tailor. I'm a seamstress in real life, so I really like the idea of being a tailor in-game too!

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
I normally would love an art contest, but I'm too busy and I probably couldn't participate even if I wanted too... Maybe just fun things that don't take up a lot of time.

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
Well, I sure know now!

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
I like limes in my water, salsa, seasonings, but not plain. I think I've been on an odyssey in my mind, but not so much in reality!

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
Yeah, I joined that.

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
Yes, I have. I'm on top of things around here, you see.

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
That's very difficult! Let's see...this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUvwFFGO4YE
"Desert" by Emilie Simon, because of the lyrics. Metaphorically, of course. (:
Advertisement

violeet

Rank 0
violeet
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:15 am
Psh may aswell join in

1 - No >.> But I'd love to go on one

2 - Yes, I am, I sing alot and love to draw anime/manga styled drawings. Dancing I tried but..I'm too lazy...

3 - I use to play both, they were so very fun ^_^ but then school came in between us >.> I really liked the pet system in Grand Fantasia

4 - I want to be a female turga, and like in any other games I must stick with my beloved cleric and tailor classes <3.

5 - Artsy stuff like drawings or editing pictures/comics, making costume designs. Maybe even video contests.

6 - Don't mess with ramrods? XD *Laughing*

7 - Yeah I like limes... As long as it's lime water, and if going on an odyssey counts if it was in my head then yes, plenty of plenty of times.

8 - Yupz!

9 - Sure have (So am not feeling like a stalker)

10 - Oh gosh this song reminds me of Lime odyssey, why? You tell me? >.< - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjXvKawS8s&list=PL868B4CBE5A347EED

.WinterKey.

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:20 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No, I have never been on a Cruise Ship before. I would love to go on one in the future though!~ Smile
2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I can copy drawings, but I can't draw myself. I pity whoever has to hear my singing, lol. I can somewhat dance, nothing amazing though. Yes, I can color inside the lines! I can play the flute and clarinet, but that's as far as my creativity goes. Smile
I have attempted to play both, but neither game has kept my interest.
4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I have always played as a mage in every game that has the class, so mage for sure. Tailor or blacksmith sounds like the most interesting trade class to me.
5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
I would love to see a mass boss monster (different bosses of all levels) spawn in the biggest city or town. For example, the bosses of Lime Odyssey have teamed up and decided to take revenge on the human/muris/turga race for stealing their lime by invading the city of ________. Sounds like a lot of chaos and fun. Very Happy
6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
That's quite a harsh punishment for eating in someone else's house. At least he can comfort himself afterwards by looking at his stamp collection or playing on his piano.
Limes are delicious in drinks, but not so much by themselves. Isn't life an odyssey in itself? ^-^
Yes, I have.
Unfortunately, I find Facebook to be irritating and annoying so I can't say I have had the pleasure of liking the Lime Odyssey Facebook page.
I can't decided that until I play the game itself. Very Happy

Actuarie

Rank 0
Actuarie
PostedApr 04, 2013 8:20 am
No, I have not been on a cruise. I would really like to go on the Alaskan cruise with Mark Shultz and other cool artists. Alaska is soooo beautiful.

Yes! I can draw okay free hand, i'm really good at copying things though. I can only sign a few words. I can do the Wobble and the Electric slide, but the dancing ends there. I love coloring, and i do stay inside the lines. I play the Tenor Saxophone and the Clarinet. I can sing pretty well too. My creativity is in the Fine Arts i guess. :3

Eden Eternal all the way! I played GF but i like EE better.
I would be a Mage because I played Melee classes recently and I like to use fire spells. Hehe. I would be Chef and make lots of yummy food for everyone. Cupcakes for all!!!

I like Hide and Seek with the GM's where they go hide somewhere on a map and the first couple people to find them Wins. I also like Rock Paper scissors. I think it is fun. It's like a tournament so you as you win you keep moving up through the brackets.

He was pianist?! That's so amazing! I hope he doesn't break the piano, i would have to do something about that. :/

I like lime cheesecake, but not just plain old limes. I read the Odyssey but have never been on one though.

Yes I have, I learned lots of thing about why it isn't up and running yet. It's a very helpful site.

NO!!! I will go do that now. *Goes to facebook and searches for LO page*

Carry On - Fun. http://youtu.be/q7yCLn-O-Y0
I chose this song because we have all been waiting a quite awhile for LO to come out. So this song reminds me of how everyone is holding on and waiting for it. We have to keep carrying on until it is finally here. "We are shining stars, We are invincible, We are who we are, On our darkest day, When we're miles away, So we'll come, We will find our way home." We will find Lime! Very Happy

seisor

Rank 0
seisor
PostedApr 07, 2013 3:33 am
Yes I've been on muliple ships.. from Viking Line, Tallink Silja Line and Birka Party Cruise.

I can draw pretty pictures on a white papar Smile

Both, though after playing Lime Odyssey Alpha Test they didn't give me the same joy anymore, LO had give me a taste of something better :9.

Thief for sure. Played it in the other 2 Alphas, and I'm really excited to see what changes have been made to it now.
As for Trade class I don't have anything decided yet. Will most likely play a cook/brewer of some sort.

Unless its in-game events I'm most o fthe times not intressted. But I do like mind puzzle games.

What the Fq?!

Hate limes, All day every day.

Been a member for the longest times >.<

Did that already back before alpha 1 Wink

Now you're gone - Basshunter >.<

vyMizki

Rank 0
vyMizki
PostedApr 07, 2013 10:46 pm
I haven't been on one, but I think it'd be fun to go~

I can scribble a bit.

I played Eden Eternal a while ago, but I didn't get into it.

I'm not sure, but I think my trade class will be a tea master.

A literature competition of some sorts would be interesting to see.

No... no, that's news to me.

I like sprite! I've never been on an odyssey though.

I have now.

I haven't.

Put the lime in the coconut?

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:06 pm
1.) I have when I went to Greece/Italy for a bit, it was so fun, and the scenery was gorgeous.

2.) I like to consider myself creative, I love art and once had one of my paintings put up in my provincial art gallery, I'm also I hired photographer and videotographer for my university ^^

3.) I currently Game Sage for Grand Fantasia so yes! And I have tried out EE once too~

4.) I like thieves and battle medics, though I have a hard time picking until I actually get in game so I'm not too sure yet

5.) I like things that I've seen so far! I love the luggage event and badge event, umm maybe ask players to design or a show weapons/traps they would use to defend their limes, or create what we think lime eating monsters look like. Dressing up one of the charcaters in game in cruise ready attire would be fun too.

6.) I did not 0-0

7.) I do enjoy limes, and not sure about the latter

8.) Not yet /o/

9.) Not yet /o/

10.) Chrono Cross opening song, Time's Scar, it's absolutely beautiful, I shall link it clicky , it picks up around 0:54

sorry for the semi-necro-ish post D:

nakamurasusuki

Rank 2
nakamurasusuki
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:41 pm
No, I have not been on a cruise.

Yes! I can draw cute animal, not really good at sign. I'am currently practicing in traditional dancing, coloring? I'am not so good at it xD

I'am playing both of them Very Happy

I would be a Cleric, I don't know why, but every game that I playing, I'm always choose Cleric. Between Tailor or Chef.

I don't have any idea.

Who is he?

I like lime for seasonings and mixed with coconut, not plain though. I read the Odyssey but have never been on one though.

Yes I have, it's a very helpful site. And I already join.

Of course I'am.

Tell Me Something I Don't Know - Selena Gomez

jeffadriant

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:11 pm
yes, Superstars Virgo, Superstars Libra, Superstars Aquarius. It Feels Great Like a Pirate on High seas. the food is Great, many facilities there. not only cruise i also spent my holiday on fishing boat(longliners, sport fisher), fishing in sea feel so great.

Yes! because i am a graphic designer

I'am playing both of them

Mage/warrior blacksmith/tailor

I don't have any idea.

no

i like lime very much, you can make lemon squash, lemon cake, and many things from lime. I read the Odyssey once and it was a great story, a story about a great voyage. but personally i like Iliad than odyssey. back to the question about on an odyssey yes i already on an odyssey already passed 25 years and still goes on.. in my Odyssey i already ride an "Odyssey" by Honda

Yes I have, it is a great site, with a cute design

i don't have facebook.

i don't play yet so i don't know the suitable answer for this

grenpiehope

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 7:06 am
I never been on one. If i could, at least once, i would like to go on a cruise ship.

I'm creative when inspiration hits me which is once in a while.
If drawing stick figure is considered a masterpiece than you can put me in the artist list, if not, i'm more of a writer.

I'm an Eden Eternal fan, but casual player. I love the multiple class. It allows me to play whichever class i want when i want.

I want to try Cleric and Mage as a battle class.
In the case of trade class, I can't wait to try out Master Chef.

Hum...well, when you talk about events and cruise, I can help thinking about an unforeseen event happening that need everyone helps to resolve it like a simple Detective event where you get clues to find a lost item or helping drunk people find their way our of the ballroom to throw up... XD

No. Poor guy won't be able to sit well for a little while...

I like limes in drink or food. Limes eaten alone can recreate your face without plastic surgery, although lemon can pretty much do the same thing.

Yes, i did. I have yet the time to explore it further, just surf on it quickly.

Yes, I did.

Hum...let's see....I think, from the general impression, this song from Two Steps from Hard might fit ( Shocked Lol! The group name is not something vulgar. It just happen that the word h-e-l-l is censor automatically for some reasons.) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbG6pqnLmKw&feature=share&list=PL64C707A7B8B2E043

Is it me or you guys sure love music? Lots of your events are related to music.