Lancer108

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:46 am

What Stats am I looking for?

Just wondering about stat info since i cant seem to find any solid information.

Common sense says i just need Crit, acc and damage whenever i can find it but what about

Ch. Attk and Ch. Acc? I remember reading some S.W. skills and it says Ch. Attk increases damage. And Im wondering if Ch. Acc affected my skill accuracy?
Advertisement

Deca86

Rank 0
Deca86
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:41 pm
Theres a guide about stats on the wiki, you might wanna check that.
http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Character_Attributes&game=scarletblade

DMCain

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Re: What Stats am I looking for?

Lancer108 wrote:
Just wondering about stat info since i cant seem to find any solid information.

Common sense says i just need Crit, acc and damage whenever i can find it but what about Ch. Attk and Ch. Acc? I remember reading some S.W. skills and it says Ch. Attk increases damage. And Im wondering if Ch. Acc affected my skill accuracy?  

I primarily like to stack crit and ACC with secondary focus on EVA and damage. I am focused on PvE and have yet to do any PvP (and doubt I ever will), so I don't know if this would even be viable in that area.

At 19, my roomie and I, both on SW with similar builds, pretty much duoed DT 2nd floor with a medic and sentinel along for the ride. Both of us had well over 250k total damage with sentinel 3rd with a paltry 45k-ish.

Lancer108

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 3:21 am
doesnt seem to be info on Ch-Acc. Does it attack SW skills any?

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:16 am
First, a little recap on the chakra attacks concerning SW.

Tha vast majority of the SW attacks have an indicated 0-0 Ch ATK, except the two Particles attacks.

This means that if your chakra attack successfully hits, it will add 0 to 0 chakra damages. If this sounds like a joke, it is because SW is *really* not a Ch ATK oriented class. As you level up/get a better weapon, these values will increase, but very slowly (reaching maybe 14-14 or 17-17). If you happen to get some Max Ch ATK on your gear (for example +25), it will increase the range of the damage (with the base value that would be 0-25).

| ! | I have yet to see what happens if you get some Min CH ATK increase, since the min and max values are identical, I bet it increases the max value whenever min > max happens. | ! |

So to make it short, the damage value of SW Ch ATK make less than 1% of the damage output.

This is a very different story for Ch ACC.

Why so ? Because of the two Voltage attacks. The additional effect of these attacks is a disable, very useful (read : an absolute prerequisite) when you do PvP. But the disable is successful only if your Ch ATK lands. You can still miss the physical damage, it does not matter because the utility of these attacks lies only in the chakra part.

It makes the Ch ACC stat very useful for SW. I would personally consider a weapon with ACC / Ch ACC / CRIT better than any other (even better than a CRIT / CRIT ATK / ACC one).

These are my thoughts on the matter, hope it will help some of you.

Edited to remove the stupid "8 )" auto smiley.