Velocity724

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:42 am

Boring. Go Ahead and Rage, Fanboys.

Just another washed up Asian MMO, this time with nudity.
I feel as though this game is only played because of boobs.

The graphic design of this game looks five years old, even worse than that of Aion. This includes environmental build, character models, and object models. The one good thing about the graphics is the skin textures and shaders.

The gameplay is ridiculous and rehashed. What I mean by this is the redundant amount of killing required. I understand that MMOs require killing of NPCs, but honestly -- you want me to get TIME BOMBS from random spores? This is just another rehashed and repackaged Eastern MMO.

I'm not going to say anything about the character customization, because I know it's an early release of the game.

I assume that the fanboys here will make claims that this game has an "amazing story, wondrous graphics, and great gameplay." To that I will just say "sure." The only thing going good for this game, at the current time, is boob physics and nudity.
Advertisement

Roundeyes

Rank 0
Roundeyes
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Just Boobs? Well not entirely!

OMG THERE ARE BUTTS TOO!!!
Seriously, the only people that seem to have an issue are the ones who haven't maxed a character to see everything the game has to offer. And also, it has boobs and butts. And also I am an idiot... Very Happy