Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: Tell Me About Yourself~

By Answering these Question~
1. How long have you been waiting for LO?
I guess maybe about two years, though waiting is a more active term than I would use. My 'waiting' has been a very passive type, more just interested in playing the game, and since I can really only focus on one mmo at a time it'll prbly be my main game.

2. What do you think is the most important aspect in a mmo?
Content/plot. I'd say community, but I feel like that is implicitly necessary for MMOs, period.

3. What Aeria games do you play?
Grand Fantasis and Eden Eternal. I dabbled in Shaiya and DK Online but I really prefer the anime aesthetic.

4. What nonAeria games do you play?
Uhhhh...
TERA
The Tales series
Ōkami
Portal
...stuff. I have a bad memory. The ones listed are ones I've played within the last month.

5. What are your hobbies?
Reading, drawing, watching horror/supernatural movies, exploring places with friends (whether it be stores or going hiking).

6. What are you most excited about in LO?
Underwater stuff!

7. What do you think of the community of LO?
I think everyone is really nice, and from a few raidcalls I've crashed, very weird/fun. I just wish I had more free time to get to know people.

8. You were able to begin your very own Odyssey, What do you imagine it to be like?
An epic adventure exploring new places, discovering new animals and making friends with them. And people xD An adventure's no fun by oneself

9. What is your favorite book?
Hard question. I haven't really been reading since I've been in high school and now college, and I have a huge 'To read' list of books that I bet I'll love. The book/series that comes to mind right now is the Gemma Doyle Trilogy

10. What is your favorite Animal? (It can be mythical or real)
Ōkami!
I mean really, she's a strong wolf, is like a playful and adorable dog, and is a powerful god. How can you beat that?

In terms of a real animal, I really like white tigers. They're gorgeous and majestic.

Now gimme a cookie.
Advertisement

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:23 pm
looong time , I can't even remember ..

graphics , pvp , a

GF and EE , since I only play anime mmo games

atm Minecraft with guildies , can't find any other games that I didn't try

gamming , drawing , making music , programming/coding (still noob)

I mever tried any alpha , but I think housing..

for now , everything is nice Very Happy

8. You were able to begin your very own Odyssey, What do you imagine it to be like?
can't even imagine it *-*

Sherlok Holmes series ..

My hamster :3

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:41 pm
Since it was first said it was coming here to Aeria I'm been waiting since the 1st post of it x//x . So very long-poutz- ;///;

lol just the community really without the player base there can't be a mmo so it feel it's more the important.^^

Nothing anymore just to play Domo and EE but I quit both to wait of LO =3

Ummm..... nothing ^^'...Waaaa -crys in a corner- I haven't found a game I like in a few years why on why do mmo hate me so... >//< I play nornal games though ^^ I play the Tales Games, Kingdom Hearts games,DDR and a bunch of others those are just me faves.♥=3

Drawing,wrtting, cooking sewing makimg things anything artys I just have a need to be creative and or course Gameing and I like watching Anime and reading manga sometimes toooozzzz~♪♪♪.=3

-blushes- Well....l'm really I'm most excited about is the change to get the play with my Bf in a Mmo again♥,he promised to play this game with me and we haven't played a game together in a very long time.He promised me on this one so I'm holding him to it .^/ω/^♥ I know silly...>//<

I love every person here ♥,I don't know there's so many sweet members and we do have a few jerks but I just like how all the personalilies mix and match to make up the feeling you get when you pop in hereeee~ .^ω^

Hmmm I'd rather not say because I'll write 50 pages on it lol x3 but I'd say it be a strange adventure store about me and the guy I love travaling together trying to figure out how it was going to work out for us. ^^

A Mid Summer's Night's Dreams... yes I know strange but I had to read it liek 7 times in High School And I loved it each time didn't know I'd love an book till it. it's a cute store and play.^^

Froggiessss~ I love frogs soooo much and anything in the dog family and foxes I could live without this animals they are sooo cute. ♥ω♥

See, it isn't that long... (For those who don't know what an Odyssey is, it is a long and eventful journey.)

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:35 am

Since last summer.

Mostly PvP and graphics.

I'm only active on Eden Eternal, but I've also played other games on here for awhile.

League of Legends, Spirit Tales, Tales series & some other console games.

I like to dance, play instruments and volunteer at my local humane society.

I'm mostly just excited to see the changes that were made and have fun with my friends on it. x;

It's way better than the others for previous games I've played. Full of nice, helpful people~

Really fun and full of epic of adventures underwater. o/

This is a tough.. Meh, I'd have to say The Summoning.

Shark. c:

<center><div> </div></center>

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:46 am
Ever since it was announced, Nov 2011 I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

Community and content.

None at the moment, occasionally log in Grand Fantasia, and that's about it.

Mass Effect 2, 3.

Playing keyboards (currently reuniting my old band) and muay thai, although I'm planning to quit it due to the lack of free time.

Pretty much everything.

It's great lol.

Awesome?

Capital.

Pyjak.

XBlackXRoseX

Rank 0
XBlackXRoseX
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:23 am
I have been waiting for LO, for 2 years, and I will keep waiting, the only mmo I have gotten so caught in.

The graphics, the community, the gameplay, and the producers.

I have played EE, Scarlet Blade, Dk Online, Twelve Sky 1 &2.

Maplestoy, Diablo 1&2&3, Warcraft (not WOW), RO2, The Sims 2,3. ( all this to entertain myself lol).

Writing, drawing, reading, playing video games, playing f2pls, working out.

The revamped graphics, new added stuff in gameplay, the new design in the chracter customization and clothing, as well as the worlds, how it has become better and more organized. Razz

I love the community of LO, they are all helpful, friendly,funny and fun! Which to me that is one of the importance of a game <3.

My Odyssey would be a rough one, filled with turmoil and such but the reward of my efforts would be all that I would of hope for.

Anne Rice series, The Book Thief, The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx.

My favorite Animal would be the white and the bengala tiger. and wolves.

YoungAce355

Rank 0
YoungAce355
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:02 am

I've been waiting for the game for approxiemately 2years now.

Personally the main aspects for an MMO are the following: A Great community, detail to the game, graphics, regular updates, good in-game systems, good money system, a different type of guild system compared to the rest of the mmo's out there.

I play the following: Grand Fantasia, EE, AvA, & Digimon (Every now and then)

Non Aeria games are the following: Minecraft, AFO, DCUO

I like to spend my time designing stuff on Cinema 4d, I usually go out and play Football (not NFL! Proper british football), I watch animes, & video's from the Yogcast

I'm most excited about playing with my guild and getting to the top, I also look forward to leveling up to Holy Guard and exploring the game till I can't do nothing anymore Very Happy.

The LO community is great, with the odd A-holes significantly better than all the other communities Very Happy

My very own odyssey? I don't really know but It would be something completely insane knowing me Very Happy.

My favourite book, would have to be the Game Of Thrones Very Happy

My favourite animal would be a Pegasus

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Re: Tell Me About Yourself~

By Answering these Question~

After I'd almost tried every free anime MMORPG that there is around and not found the ultimate satisfaction, I tried to find one that's not yet been released and found LO... my dream MMORPG, about 9 months ago now.

Interesting and properly implemented quests, if there's no such thing then no matter how many features and nice graphics it may have, it will be boring as Hard.

I used to play Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, EE kept me content for a long time but GF was boring quickly (too much grinding without any quests available for another half an exp bar).

Uhmmmmmmmmm... any free mmo with anime features you can imagine I have played XD

Artsy stuff of any kind, archery and gaming.

The explorable land AND sea, the quests and the crafting/gathering system.

Just about everyone is awesome in their own way :3

Uhm, like LO really XD

It's actually a series I'm reading, it's called The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.

I don't think I have one, but there certainly are a lot of animals that are very interesting to me Smile

GaleDaWindMasta

Rank 0
GaleDaWindMasta
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:49 pm
Only a few months, actually.

Something that can keep me invested. Creativity and innovation are usually what keep me playing a game long term. The gameplay, story, and music. I feel they're all critical in keeping me engaged.

I played Eden Eternal for some time after hearing a fair amount of praise about it, but was unable to stay interested in playing it. Back when it was around, I was once an avid player of Dream of Mirror Online (DoMO).

Currently, the only one I play regularly is League of Legends (as shown by my sig).

Graphic Design. Digital Art. Video editing.

The game just looks promising in general. It's very difficult for me to stick with a game for a long time, so I'm going to put this game to the test and see if it can do what many others have failed to.

From what little I've seen during the time I've spent lurking around the forums, I have a feeling they're a fun bunch. Not much I can really say, though.

Like a roller coaster. Fun and stressful at the same time.

I don't often read novels, but if I were to make a stretch and include Japanese Light Novels, I'd have to say To Aru Majutsu no Index. Heh.

I like monkeys. :3

Call me Vensaval <a> photo LeeSinSigwoBorders.jpg</a>

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:35 pm
To be honest, not all that long.

Interacting with the other non-penguin entities. Also fun. You know, that thing people tend to do before a game turns into a 'must get item X to play' or 'must get rank Y' sets in.

Several.

Too many to name really.

Kendo, sleeping in, learning advanced chemistry for the Hard of it. Also guns. So.. hunting?

Cleric-ing. Also the life classes. Seem interesting.

Ask me once the game is out and we have one. What do I think of the forum community? Not much, but then I don't think about it much so not much is about all I can think :3 Needs less penguins, more raccoons.

Ideally filled with coffee, wombats and a guy dancing in a gorilla costume. Probably have some epic reward at the end like a three-4-one pizza voucher. Yeah.

Any answer that is not 'Dune' is wrong. Always.

Raccoons. Obviously. Although wombats are a close second, then the noble and glorious walrus.