ben_anane

Rank 0
ben_anane
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:49 am

Zumi or human

So after having a good look at the racials for zumi dpses I was wodering which would be better zumi MA or human MA cos the attack speed bonus + double hit racial and the awakened dagger and cestus (which I plan on getting later on) would equal mad damage unless I'm very mistaken.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

suedrenk

Rank 0
suedrenk
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:42 pm
zumi by far but halfling is best theif and human is best samurai and frog is best blade dancer

starstrike45

Rank 1
starstrike45
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:48 am
Wheres the love for MA's miss suedrenk? :c

Hompipah

Rank 0
Hompipah
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:40 pm
zumi by far would make the best def and pdps classes

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:25 am
My human passive constantly triggers on MA and its pretty AWSUM as it can stun when they have immune after u charged them and the immune doesn't work

starstrike45

Rank 1
starstrike45
PostedApr 18, 2013 4:41 am
That is a pretty insane passive skill both in arena and vs pve bosses. Stunning them while they're immune especially while they're charging a skill that may cripple you or destroy you outright is a wonderful feeling. My main char is human and her main classes are MA and Samurai. The crit rate passive for Samu is pretty awesome, I think that, including it, my base crit rate is about 70% and I'm only level 60 with an ungemmed Black Scorch. As for MA, not so critty but the passive and raw damage makes it a class you dont want charging towards you, especially charged.

Hompipah

Rank 0
Hompipah
PostedApr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
s/he was asking about ma... how did samu come into discussion Rolling Eyes

back to topic:

Concussive Impact (Human):Attacks have a 2% chance to stun an enemy for 3 seconds.
Slayer's Reward (Self Buff) Critical attacks will recover own HP and Hurricane Armor (Strike) Deals Damage to all enemies within 10 feet of caster every 0.5s.

Focus Strength (Zumi):Increases Attack speed by 10% when equipped with 1-handed blunt weapons
Injection (Self-Buff) Increases the the caster's ATK, as well as increasing double hit rate by +100% for 15s and Flash Step (Self-Buff) Teleports the caster up to 100 feet, while increasing critical rate for 15s.

Of course everyone can come up with their best scenario on their head, but in paper and game a guarantee 10% attack speed and increase p-attack ~5200 (at lv59) as increasing double hit rate by 100% which basically in line with ma charge (increases ATK SPD and P-ATK for the duration. Increases on each attack up to 10 stacks) skill are way superior than 2% chance stunning and recover hp.

ben_anane

Rank 0
ben_anane
PostedApr 19, 2013 6:53 am
thank you all for your input really appreciate it Smile PS. I'm a he lol.