GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:27 pm

[Important] New Feature: "Clash of the Titans” Beta!

"Clash of the Titans”

Time:
Chrono Rift is accessible to players twice every day at 15:00 and 21:00.
Requirements:
Players whose levels are above 30 are qualified for "Clash of the Titans”.

Details:
1. For both rounds of battle, players can click the icon to enter the battlefield 5 minutes earlier before it begins.
2. Players will be distributed randomly to either Holy League or dark league at the first time
when they enter Clash of gods every day.
3. "Clash of gods” lasts 20 minutes per round. The faction with higher scores wins.
4. Players will be ranked based on their total exploits points at 21:30 every day. The military title will be updated according to it at the same time. The higher military rank you possess, the better military provision you can claim every day.
5. The faction data will be reset at 0:00 every day. All players will be distributed randomly to a certain faction the next day again.  

Relic War:
1. After a player enters the battlefield, the system will deploy his/her troops to a random grid cell in the battlefield. The battle takes place automatically among players from both factions with the matchmaking system.
2. After a battle, the winner will stay in the battlefield waiting for another opponent to be
matched by the system while the loser will be forced out of the battlefield. Routed or escaped players need to wait for a cool down for respawn and then enter the battleground again.
3. Players can neither reinforce units nor modify the equipment for their heroes during "Clash of gods” until they are defeated or “Clash of the Titans” has ended.
4. The recovery rate for unit loss in PVP battlefield is 95%.
5. The automatic army replenishment for VIP is not available in PVP battlefield.  

Exploits points:
1. Players can obtain exploits points by defeating opposing players during the relic war. The
exploits points they can get depend on the military rank of those players they have killed.
Defeating players with higher military title will bring you more exploit points
2. As long as players participate in Clash of the Titans, they will get at least 1 exploit point even if they lose.
3. There are only soldier cards in exploit shop right now; more items will be added into it in the formal version of “Clash of the Titans” later.  

Rewards:
1. Players can claim double daily rewards for their military title from this maintenance to Jan 31th 00:00  
Advertisement

blaznhoops20

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Annoying

When i am in Clash of Gods it doesnt let me out unless I refresh my screen this happened yesterday and now today. Also yesterday it froze completly. Then once I refresh and get out it still says im I lost to someone even though im not in it. This is ANNOYING!!!

kimtieu

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Bugs - Immprovement for Clash of Titans

Where should I direct the bug report or suggestion for improvement?

Sandikarus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:14 pm

clash

this is still rubbish. The 'randomness' of the assignment of players is wack, 1 team gets alll the big players every day so none of the otherside bother. Having to stand facing noone for 20 mins with noone attakcing as there is a high lvl player killing everyone is boring as anything

blaznhoops20

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Jumping fights

There is a big issue with it jumping players. When your standing in front of the person that is who your suppose to fight the "x" goes over you and the "x" goes over them meaning thats who your fighting.... So why is it if im in row two and have someone in front of me instead of fighting that person it says I fought the person 3 rows down when they should be fighting the person in front of them. This happened to me twice and to other people even the people in there were like what the heck. Your suppose to fight who is in front of you not the person who is multiple rows down from you. This should deffinitly get fixed for the final making of clash.

Nivello

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 11:29 pm
i'd be nice to see some kind of rotation put in to effect, win once get bumped to the back something to that effect, doing this will make it possible to even out the scores even with bigger players all on one side because the smaller players on the same side will act as fodder but still having the chance to attack will keep joining in, not a bad concept just needs some tweeking to make it a little more exciting or active instead of watching the same one or two players thrash everyone, they get 80 kills i get none? doesnt seem like the right kind of set up

jendayi

Rank 0
jendayi
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:32 pm
If you have any technical issues I'd suggest writing a ticket to a GM so that it can get resolved. A tee he!

blaznhoops20

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Freezing

Idk if anyone else has this issue but clash likes to freeze on me and if I refresh I cant get back into my server at all until clash is over. I get a connection error and its really annoying please fix!!

masobrancaleone

Rank 0
masobrancaleone
PostedJun 06, 2013 9:38 am
it seems to me that the randomness with which players get assigned to one or the other team is a bit faulty. to begin with, players are distributed equally one per side during the 5 minutes preceding the event. after which newcomers generally get assigned to the winning team.

also, when there is a diproprtion in lvls between teams or players usually the top killers soon become the only ones fighting on the winning team. so, once a player has emerged as stronger the others dont get much action (or points) even if they are on the winning side. In fact if your not one of the top players it is possible to get more points by being on the losing team. 1 exchange per lose is better than nothing. to such ends it might be more fun if devs implemented a feature that assigned priority to players within a certain lvl range. for example the 1st 2 rows could be for the higher lvls 140-130, the next 2 120-100 and the next 90-70 etc.

another thing is that people use alts to join the opposing team (since those who do end up in the losing team soon get bored and stop participating in the event) and use armies with just 1 hero and as few units as possible. this could be solved by having the exchange assigned according to the troops killed for example. anyways it makes the event boring not to have enemies or to face target practice dummies. If the system was more selective in balancing the teams and keeping them balanced while new players join the event would be more fun imho.

ciao