swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:33 am

Lvl 24 Tamer, Good Grind spots?

Grinding trouble
Hi,

I'm a level 24 Tamer with a level 32 Pumpkinmon, level 32 MachGaogamon, and a level 34 Angewomon. I've done parties at Digimon Farm, Ruined Historic, and recently Oil Refinery 1. I've been more or less grinding at Knightmons but it's taking me longer than I'd like. If I go higher, I'm on the verge of death more and waste a lot of my HP and DS recovery items.

I'm wondering where else I should grind? If you suggest to stay where I am, then I will but I'd like to level up quicker or at least get a sufficient amount of exp.

Oh! I also want to grind ALONE. But if you could help me out with party grinding spots and individual grind spots for my level and digimon levels, that'd be really helpful!

Help?
Advertisement

Quaphy

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Quaphy
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:58 pm
At the moment you pretty much have three options.
1. Stay at Ruined Historic until your Digimon are at the high 30's.
2. Pay 10M and go to Ice Area and start at Snowstorm Village. There should be more quests here for you also. (Digimon levels start at about 31.)
3. Move to DexDoruGreymon in Oil Refinery-3. They are level 42, but are easily killable using skills even at level 30+ and give a substantial amount of exp. (6k-7k base exp per kill) That said, DexDoru is heavily populated most of the time and partying is frequent.

As a side note, if you are not already, use a combination of HP consumable food and DS disks, rather than just disks or just food. If your killing those your Digimon are effective against you shouldn't be using too much recovery items. (You probably already know this, but I'm mentioning it just to be sure.)

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:16 pm
Quaphy wrote:
At the moment you pretty much have three options.
1. Stay at Ruined Historic until your Digimon are at the high 30's.
2. Pay 10M and go to Ice Area and start at Snowstorm Village. There should be more quests here for you also. (Digimon levels start at about 31.)
3. Move to DexDoruGreymon in Oil Refinery-3. They are level 42, but are easily killable using skills even at level 30+ and give a substantial amount of exp. (6k-7k base exp per kill) That said, DexDoru is heavily populated most of the time and partying is frequent.

As a side note, if you are not already, use a combination of HP consumable food and DS disks, rather than just disks or just food. If your killing those your Digimon are effective against you shouldn't be using too much recovery items. (You probably already know this, but I'm mentioning it just to be sure.)  

Thank you very much! This really helps Smile

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:25 pm
I highly suggest Snowstorm Village. The broken eggs you find there can be returned for quite a bit of money, so you can make a serious profit while you're leveling. Plus you can get popular eggs to sell or use for yourself, like Gabumon, Guilmon, and Impmon.

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:32 pm
AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
I highly suggest Snowstorm Village. The broken eggs you find there can be returned for quite a bit of money, so you can make a serious profit while you're leveling. Plus you can get popular eggs to sell or use for yourself, like Gabumon, Guilmon, and Impmon.  

Smart! Thank you!