raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Part 33

Cursed Rebirth
Excerpt
My name is Dai. I live on earth. In my dreams, I dream that I have a twin brother named XxDaixX. My friends watched me as I die to save the world. My mom says I have a wild imagination. My friends laughed and told me I've been fantasizing all of this.

~ Dai 4/3/13

Dai shut his notebook and went to bed. "I bet I'll have another dream about this." said Dai. Back in the world of Sapheal, ArcaneCirce woke up with a jolt. "He just reappeared." shouted ArcaneCirce. XxDaixX ran towards her. "Your not joking? It's only been 2 months. It should take up to 7 years for him to reform." said XxDaixX. "Come on, we gotta retrieve my brother and fill him in on this." said XxDaixX. "Refilling memories isn't easy. Not, just like you can snap your fingers and it'll return to him. It'll be like he had amnesia." said ArcaneCirce. XxDaixX cursed. "Where is he?" asked GFJake. "He in a different dimension and a different world." said ArcaneCirce. "Time is in my control, but Space is way beyond." said ArcaneCirce. XxDaixX cursed again. "I can help you get there and back." said someone. XxDaixX turned around. GMMokona stood there smiling. "Like I said I can help you get there. Utilizing the Crystals power of course can help you get there and back." said GMMokona. "Alright!" shouted everyone. "2 Way to Dimension Earth and back, here we go!" said GMMokona. She waved a wand and a hole appeared. XxDaixX jumped in along with ArcaneCirce, ArcanePegasus, VoidSerenade, GSDesu, and GFJake. Semedyno and Onydemes stayed behind with the others waving goodbye. GMMokona was about to close the gate, right when a mob of Dark Sprites came scrambling into the gate. With the last of her power, GMMokona closed it, but not after waves of Dark Sprites had passed through the gate. "Drat, now we have another problem on our hands. I guess I leave it up to them to fix it, since they are the ones who did force me to open the gate." mumbled GMMokona. Onydemes looked at her with a dejected face. "We don't even know how many went into the gate, let alone where they are." said Onydemes. "No problem, Dark Sprites tend to show up in public eventually." said GMMokona. GFJake swung out axes and passed them around. "We gotta arm up and get ready in case another wave comes." said GFJake. Onydemes nodded. "I agree, we need to strengthen the defences." said Onydemes.

Over at Earth, Dai was walking outside his house. "Drat, Grand Fantasia is under maintenance. Might as well go to the park." said Dai. Suddenly 5 Dark Sprites landed around him. "There, he is! We gonna exterminate him!" shouted one of the Dark Sprites. Dai flinched and rubbed his eyes. "I'm dreaming right? Dark Sprites in real life? GTFOOOO!" said Dai. The Dark Sprites looked at him. "Yep, hes him. Lost the memory and everything." said one of the Dark Sprites. One of the Dark Sprites named Eric took out a sledgehammer and swung it at Dai. Instinctively, Dai pulled out the sword that was sealed out of his hand and parried the attack. "His body, still remembers how to fight. Curse the body memory." said Eric. Dai gazed at the sword in his hand. "A...A.... SWORD?" shouted Dai. Eric facepalmed himself. "Doesn't matter, it was probably a lucky parry." said Eric. "ATTACK!!" rallied the Dark Sprites. Dai turned just as the Dark Sprites leaped to attack him. His arm moved quickly to block the incoming attacks. Then he looked up to see a figure falling from the sky. ArcanePegasus came falling. He slammed his staff into the ground and sent waves of magic in the ground. The Dark Sprites were knocked back. "Hey, glad to see you Dai. It's been too long." said ArcanePegasus. Dai was in shock and gazed at the wizard robes and the staff. "This is a dream isn't it? Grand Fantasia is real!" said Dai. ArcanePegasus looked at him oddly. "I don't know what Grand Fantasia is but we need to get somewhere safe. We are out in the open." said ArcanePegasus. Dai nodded and led him back to his house. "This is my house. We should be safe here." said Dai. "Dai, show me this Grand Fantasia. I have to explain some stuff to you." said ArcanePegasus. Dai powered on his laptop and logged on Grand Fantasia. "That's a copy of our world! Who knew, the World of Sapheal in a game..." trailed off ArcanePegasus. He turned around and turned on a tracker. "This will let the others find us so we can return back." said ArcanePegasus. He went on to explain who Dai really was and what he did. "Oh my gosh. Seriously? Me? A Paladin?" said Dai. ArcanePegasus wearily nodded. Then Dai got a memory shock. He started to remember everything. And then a huge meteor crashed his house and he died.

The End.

Fine, that's not what really happened. Dai looked up at his friend ArcanePegasus. "ArcanePegasus... I'm back!" shouted Dai. ArcanePegasus looked back and smiled. "Welcome back. Time to end this once and for all." said ArcanePegasus.

Haha, did you like my fake ending? ~ Dai
Part 34 Allies coming out soon!!!
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:58 pm   Last edited by raikoohero on Apr 22, 2013 6:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Part 34

Allies
Around in the city, everyone's tracking bugs flashed. A huge red flare went off from ArcanePegasus's location. "That way!" shouted XxDaixX. GSDesu ran along side XxDaixX. "Be careful, AshCloud might be around." said GSDesu. A wall of flames appeared in front of them. "You're right, I am around." said AshCloud unamused. "How dare your brother weaken me to.. this weakened form." shouted AshCloud clearly unhappy. XxDaixX ignored her. "Talent Change: Air Manipulator." said XxDaixX. He waved his hands in one direction and the flames extinguished. AshCloud growled and conjured flames and threw them at XxDaixX. XxDaixX looked at her sternly and with one gust of wind, redirected the flames. AshCloud cursed. "Do you mind? I have someone to pick up and return to the proper dimension." said XxDaixX. AshCloud didn't move. "Flame Vortex!" shouted AshCloud. XxDaixX winced as the flaming tornado hit him. XxDaixX stood up and vanquished the vortex. He looked at AshCloud more closely. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" said XxDaixX. AshCloud growled. "Of course idiot. I'm gonna kill you right here and now." said AshCloud. XxDaixX noticed a mark on her ear. "That looks like an infection right there." whispered XxDaixX to GSDesu. GSDesu nodded. "Could be a parasite that's leeching on her brain. I'll tank and you try and get it out." said GSDesu. AshCloud roared. Fire shot out from her wand and went flying everywhere. "Talent Change: Exorcist" said XxDaixX. "Exorcist Sword." said XxDaixX. A sword appeared in his hand. "Distract her now!" shouted XxDaixX. GSDesu stunned AshCloud. XxDaixX ran up close and swung the blade through her head. A gray slug came out. "Drat you! I'll never tell anything!" said the gray slug before disintegrating into dust. GSDesu swept up the dust and put it in a plastic bag. "This might help us figure out what it was." said GSDesu. AshCloud slouched. "What was that? All I remember was you sealing me and forcing me to reborn.." said AshCloud. "I figure we have a new enemy. Although this isn't fully confirmed. We should be allies." said GSDesu. AshCloud shook GSDesu and XxDaixX's hand. "Thanks, that thing was forcing me to do weird stuff. I guess you aren't that bad. We'll be allies for now, I'd guess.." said AshCloud. XxDaixX nodded. GSDesu and XxDaixX kept going. Dai waved to XxDaixX. "Hey! I'm back!" shouted Dai. ArcanePegasus stood there looking out for the other members. ArcaneCirce appeared infront of ArcanePegasus. "Who let you use me as a teleporting beacon!" shouted ArcanePegasus angrily. ArcaneCirce just laughed. VoidSerenade and GFJake came soon after that. AshCloud slowly walked and stopped. "Allies, huh." said AshCloud to herself.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedApr 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Part 35

Hijacked!
A ship's shadow hanged over the Sprite Messengers. "What in the name of Sapheal are flying ships doing up in the air?" said XxDaixX. The flying ship crashed right in front of Dai. Dai stumbled and fell back. "What?" said Dai. GFJake swung out an axe. "I don't trust this flying ship, cool or not." said GFJake. "Descendant of the Divine Sprite Messenger..." said a voice. Dai looked around. VoidSerenade turned into a wolf and went into stealth mode. "Give it up, VoidSerenade. I can see you clearly." said the voice. A shadowy figure materialized in front of VoidSerenade. "I see all and I know all." said the shadowy figure. "Who are you?" growled VoidSerenade, who was now unstealthed. "I am what you might call, your Shadow." said the Shadow. "But, this isn't my true form. XxDaixX you killed one of my brethren and I will make you and the Sprite Messenger race pay for that." said the Shadow. XxDaixX gasped. Before he could attack the Shadow, a huge circle was cast on them. "Seal of the Demon: Punishment!" shouted the Shadow. "I'll take Dai here. Zi come here and take the Shadow while I take Dai." said Shadow. A slug came out and went inside the Shadow. Another slug came out of Shadow and went inside Dai. "I got Dai now!" laughed Dai. (Note: Dai is now controlled >w<) ArcanePegasus broke the seal and stood up. "I don't know what you are doing, but leave him alone!" shouted ArcanePegasus. "Ah, one of Dai's friends. ArcanePegasus, I presume." said Dai. XxDaixX stepped up. "Let go of my brother or I'll exterminate you!" shouted XxDaixX. "Exorcist's Burden!" shouted XxDaixX. A fog appeared and hovered above Dai. "This is nothing." laughed Dai. With a wave of his hand, the fog disappeared. "How are you able to manipulate him like this?.." said XxDaixX. "I just can." replied Dai. With a farewell, Dai left to go inside the ship. Dai froze. "B-Brother... Take this.." said Dai. Dai tossed a vial with a shadowy substance inside. Dai's face was contorted with pain. "Fool, you would give up your anchor to this world? I will fully take over now." said Dai. XxDaixx caught the vial and stared. Dai turned to leave. The Shadow stood there threateningly. No one dared to move. The ship took off and the Shadow vanished. XxDaixX kneeled down and cried. ArcanePegasus smirked. "I know why he gave up his "Anchor"." said ArcanePegasus. Everyone turned to look at ArcanePegasus. "But, we'll need support." said ArcanePegasus. "Everyone has an anchor to the world. That is their shadow. Without a shadow, the host body will reject the spirit in 30 days. This allows the spirit to be free from the host body though. The shadow will grow darker when it's closer to the host's body. The spirit will be at least 1 mile within the shadow otherwise, in 25 days it will disintegrate." explained ArcanePegasus. Everyone was confused. "In other words you mean, he just detached himself from his body." said VoidSerenade. XxDaixX looked at the vial which contained Dai's shadow. It was growing fainter and fainter by the second. "ArcaneCirce can you contact the Sprite Kings?" asked XxDaixX. "I can but why?" asked ArcaneCirce. "Just do it." said XxDaixX. ArcaneCirce drew a bunch of symbols on the floor and sat there in a trance. Suddenly ghostly images of the Sprite Kings appeared. "I come to ask for a favor, my Sprite Kings." said XxDaixX. The Sprite Kings suddenly seemed to be interested. "I ask, for me to be able to fully utilize my brother's talent that I have copied." said XxDaixX. "And you intend to achieve with that, the recovery of your brother." said the Sprite Kings. "You tend to see where I am going." said XxDaixX. The Sprite Kings chatted among themselves and then returned with an answer. "We will allow you the full use of his talent for until the full moon arises." said the Sprite Kings.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMay 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Part 36

Cloudy Memories and a Mysterious Assassin
XxDaixX turned around. "I sense that someone's coming..." he said. Everyone nervously got into a battle position. A girl appeared. "Relax, I'm a friend of Dai. And I met all of you already." she said. She jumped and landed in the middle of everyone. "You're XxDaixX, and these two wizards are ArcaneCirce and ArcanePegasus." she said. "How do you know us? And what is your relation to Dai?" asked XxDaixX. "I'm his fiancee." she said. XxDaixX was stunned. "He had a fiancee and never told us?" said XxDaixX. "No.. You just don't remember it. I'm an assassin you see. My talent is making people's memories cloudy." she said. "My name is xYumichu, not like your gonna remember it later." xYumichu said. She turned around and looked at the house. "Shh. One of those mind-controlling slugs are in there." xYumichu said. "Talent Shift: Purifying Light." shouted XxDaixX. A large burst of light erupted from his hands and everything was bright. "ArcaneCirce, get into contact with GMMokona and tell her to send the backup on their way." said xYumichu. "I know where they went. They went into the alternate world of Earth, which is Heart." xYumichu continued. "But what exactly is Heart?" asked GFJake. "It's an alternate world, a flipside of Earth, if you may. We have until midnight to be able to get there. I'll start opening the gate, all of you get ready." said xYumichu. xYumichu took out some crystals and put them on the floor and started chanting. ArcaneCirce contacted GMMokona to send everyone here. Semedyno, Onydemes, ChaosWinry, Avyee, Motoka, and Akotom appeared. "GMMokona debriefed us, she told me to tell you to quickly hurry get Dai back and return to Sapheal as soon as possible." said Onydemes. A wave of Shadows appeared. "Drat. We stayed here too long. I already opened the gate, I'll get rid of them." said xYumichu. She stood up and swung out two sword. xYumichu was suddenly on the other side of the shadows. They all suddenly had been sliced and they vanished. They all walked through the portal. xYumichu found Dai lying on the floor. "He's been weakened to the brink of death." she said. xYumichu hugged Dai. "Please don't be dead." xYumichu said. xYumichu picked him up and brought him to the shade of the trees. "Here, take this potion." said Onydemes. He threw a vial at xYumichu. She caught it and held it to Dai to drink. Within moments, Dai was awake. "They took my talent. I don't know how but they extracted it and that slug who took me over has the ability now, that and he has a new form." said Dai. XxDaixX held the vial that had Dai's Shadow. It was really dark. "Take your anchor back." said XxDaixX. Dai uncorked the vial and the Shadow rushed out and went inside his body. "xYumichu.. Thanks. It's been a week since we last met." said Dai. XxDaixX looked at Dai. "Talent Change: Talent Seal: Divine Soul." said XxDaixX. "You have your talent back now. I won't be able to use it anymore." said XxDaixX. Dai looked at XxDaixX. "But.. You have your own talent. Demonic Soul... You are my counterpart and if you kept Divine Soul, you would have killed yourself. The ancestors stir and want this to be over." said Dai. xYumichu smiled. "Then I'm going with you. Who knows what you get into while I'm gone." she said. Dai hugged xYumichu. "Thanks." he whispered into xYumichu's ear. While they explored the Heart, a Corrupted Messenger snuck behind them. "Dai's body was useless. But this talent changes everything." cackled the Corrupted Messenger.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMay 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Story Status Update

Thank you all for reading up till this point. Sadly all stories must come to an end, but where there is an end there is a new beginning. <Part 37: The Last Words> is the conclusion to the Dai the Paladin Series. After Part 37 is released you are welcome to comment. And last thanks to all you GF Players who made this story come to life.

Till we meet again,
~Dai

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMay 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Part 37

The Last Words
"They have a base further up north, but it's heavily guarded." said Dai. xYumichu smiled. "You got to be kidding me. That's a bit vague and besides, they don't stand a chance." she said. XxDaixX laughed. "You? Defeat them?" said XxDaixX. A patrol group passed by. "I'll show you my skills." xYumichu said. Avyee, ChaosWinry, Akotom, and Motoka prepared to back up xYumichu. She was crouching and hidden. Dai blinked and suddenly, xYumichu was in the middle of the patrol. "What the.." said the patrol member. Sadly, he wouldn't be able to finish that sentence because xYumichu had already decapitated the entire patrol group. XxDaixX was in shock. "Y-you just took them down in less than a second. What kind of a skilled assassin are you?" he stuttered. Avyee stepped forward. "If I may, I'll fear lock them and then we'll search for the leader and then kill him." said Avyee. "Nice idea, but can you keep up the mana at high pressure?" said xYumichu. "I can." replied Avyee. GFJake sat there sharpening his axe. "Dai, I think that we should leave some people behind to make sure we aren't ambushed." said GFJake. GFJake and Onydemes raised their hands. "We'll stay behind." said Onydemes. Dai nodded. Semedyno glanced at Onydemes. "Be careful." said Semedyno. ArcanePegasus blasted a hole in the bunker and checked to see if anyone was inside. "All clear." said ArcanePegasus. Everyone went in and climbed down. They found themselves in a huge dome. "My, my they have been busy." said ChaosWinry. Dai turned around. A Corrupted Messenger was standing blocking their way out. "Thank you Dai. I have a new form and I am obviously stronger than you." laughed the Corrupted Messenger. GFJake looked around. "Guys... I think we are outnumbered." he said. xYumichu took out both of her swords. "We're not going down without a fight." she said firmly. Dai and XxDaixX stepped forward towards the Corrupted Messenger. The Corrupted Messenger grew in size. "I have the power to control chaos and to change my brethren to obtain this wonderful power." said the Corrupted Messenger. He raised his hand and drew a figure in the air. A swarm of Corrupted Messengers appeared. "I waited a long long time for this. I will rise and take over this world and the others." cackled the Corrupted Messenger. "Dai and XxDaixX. We'll take care of the minions, you take the boss down!" called out xYumichu. "Right! A quote. FOR NARNIAAA~" shouted Dai. XxDaixX laughed and raised his sword. "Demonic Soul Shift: Demon's Embrace." said XxDaixX. He kept vanishing and appearing around the huge Corrupted Messenger. "I'll keep him busy, find his vital points and strike!" said XxDaixX. xYumichu looked back at the brothers who were fighting the boss. "Good luck..." she whispered. XxDaixX sliced at the Corrupted Messenger's Arm. Dai summoned Chibisuke. "Quickly, find the vital points." shouted Dai. "Why haven't you summoned me for such a long time?" said Chibisuke. "I don't want you to get hurt.." said Dai. Chibisuke turned around. "His skull. That's all." said Chibisuke. Dai leaped and shouted. "His Skull!". XxDaixX nodded and leaped towards the Corrupted Messenger's Skull. "Let's end this!" shouted XxDaixX. XxDaixX slashed multiple times and then turned around to block an attack. "Go, while I'm holding him off!" shouted XxDaixX. "Divine Soul: Elysium!" shouted Dai. He slammed the sword right into the skull. The sword cracked and broke. Shards of light fell from the remains of the sword. Dai and XxDaixX leaped in the direction of their allies. "Demonic Soul: Gehenna." shouted XxDaixX. XxDaixX's sword broke and black shards rushed towards the shards of light. They fused and created a barrier around the Corrupted Messenger. AshCloud walked of the shadows. "I'll guard all of you while they use the full potential of <Divine Soul> and <Demonic Soul>. Arise my minions!" she said. Skeletons appeared and helped stop the advance of the corrupted messengers. "I still have your Divine Soul." said the Corrupted Messenger. "Use it, I dare you." said Dai. Then a burst of light erupted from the body. He quivered. "W-what have you done to me?" shouted the Corrupted Messenger. "Seal: Divine and Demonic Compromise." said XxDaixX. A binding of chains wrapped around the Corrupted Messenger. "I'll get my revenge...." said the Corrupted Messenger as he vanished. xYumichu watched as the boss vanished. "Now I can rest easily. Time to finish them all off." said xYumichu. Her face expressions changed to a more serious look. Everyone stepped back away. She suddenly was on the other side of the swarming army of Corrupted Messengers. They all instantly fell to the floor and fountains of blood shot from the bodies. She looked back at Dai. "We survived." she said. "Well, I'm sure you two survived but.. I don't think I'll live much longer. If you kill someone, you have to pay the price for that life. But in this case.. I sealed him away. So i will be sealed away too. Well, comrades... Till we meet again. " said XxDaixX. He vanished. Dai had tears running down his face. "He came to save me and ends up vanishing himself." said Dai. "All you can do now is wait." said xYumichu. The group turned to leave.... When they were gone, a Dark Sprite climbed out from under the bodies. "So Dai, you have got stronger... We'll meet each other again and we will fight this time.." said the Dark Sprite. He laughed and teleported away.

Author's Words

Thanks, and now Dai the Paladin Series is now officially over. Till we meet again...

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedMay 17, 2013 1:14 am
Amazing... Just Magificent...

It's a Strange Land here.........

nielsaccount

Rank 0
nielsaccount
Swag town where the hipsters liv Netherlands
PostedJun 24, 2013 1:18 pm
Write a book, this is great. Smile

Firesorce

Rank 2
Firesorce
PostedJun 24, 2013 1:22 pm
It was great, but please, add some paragraphs Q.Q

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedJun 24, 2013 4:35 pm
Thanks, but it won't let me add paragraphs. TmT

~ Dai