Makuen

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 5:41 am

Aeria Games

Just Take A LOOK!
Hello, I'm a Nexon user and I'm sad to announce that they are getting rid of a strong game called: Dungeon Fighter Online. To be honest all I'm looking for is hope, But I can atleast say I tried to save the game.. Anyways, I would like to ask Aeria Games to please buy Dungeon Fighter Online off of Nexon.. I know this is a big what I'm asking but.. We've grown to love the game and the community, And we really don't want to see this game be shut down.. It's actually one of it's kind I've never seen a game like it.. All I'm asking is that maybe just maybe you guys can do something about it. D: sorry for posting on your forums, I really am.. I just would hate to see this game go. Thanks for reading

P.s: I know this is a crazy Idea but what else am I going to do with my Favorite MMO being shut down.
Advertisement

ittoujuu

Aeria: Admin
ittoujuu
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:29 pm
I played DFO, and for what it's worth, I think it's a fantastic game. I'd like it if Aeria could pick up the rights too (we license Shaiya, whose developer is now owned by Nexon, so we do have some points of contact). That said, there are some things to consider before that could happen, like consideration of where it would fit in our schedule of upcoming work and releases, as well as the licensing cost Nexon would want for it (which would probably be on the higher end, as it's very popular in Asia).

Still, I think we could do a lot worse than adding as finely-made a game as DFO to our portfolio. If anyone asks my opinion of the game, I'd go to bat for it.