michaelxushi
PostedMar 31, 2013 11:40 am
Oh I see..
Thanks a lot ^^.
Advertisement

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:39 am   Last edited by ckdragonck on Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total

The Flamedancer

[E1C2]
A dream is neither something to be remembered nor something to be ignored.

"Five years ago, a Neo-Human woman came to us with a theory." The room was dyed white, creating an empty atmosphere. "She wanted to fix the problem with the Volcano Beetles once and for all." It stunk of bleach and felt like death. "And so, she worked with Mother to create a new kind of Arkana - a Flamedancer." Only raspy breaths could be heard clearly, coming from the patient. "The blueprints called for more human-like DNA than most Arkana possessed and the cells of a King Volcano Beetle."

Muyai held a blank stare centered at the ceiling. The reality of the previous day could not escape her mind. "She then proceeded to create me from her own DNA and those cells, right?"

The Chief Medic nodded. "I was there back then. I worked with her to create you. Even Mother sees you as 's daughter moreso than just a normal construct. We wanted to give you a proper Arkana background before more specific training." She walked over to the counter and picked up the blueprints. "This is your outline. It does not, however, define you. We believe you to be more than just a simple Arkana. Yet, we still expect you to do as you are told."

"If you wanted me to be stable, why did you make me a Whipper?"

"Good question. Mainly, it's because Whippers can unleash more power and energy than the other Arkana. This is what makes them unstable and the most dangerous. The Volcano Beetles cannot be underestimated. Only extreme amounts of power can defeat them. You are the Key."

Muyai's face was stained by tears. She was so easily forgiven for killing all those Arkana. "Arkana still breathe. We laugh and we cry. Why was I so easily forgiven for murdering so many?"

"It wasn't your fault. You could not control what would happen. You saved more lives than you took, in the first place. I am glad you turned out that way. It will help you get through the next stage."

"The next...stage?"

"Of your training. You'll learn how to control your Lava Blood and, hopefully, how to even enhance your firey nature with Chakra to form unique abilities never seen before."

Muyai got up from the bed. "I need to think."

"It's understandable. Have some real rest." As Muyai left the room, the Chief Medic turned. "Oh, and Muyai, you can see me as family as well. No matter what you may need, I'm always here."

michaelxushi

Rank 0
michaelxushi
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:33 am
That's quite the jump in time >.<
Kinda feels a bit short to me as well ~~

But ah well. Not really gonna hand down any judgement at this point of time.
Just gonna wait and see how things turn out =p

ckdragonck

Rank 0
ckdragonck
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:41 am
michaelxushi wrote:
That's quite the jump in time >.<
Kinda feels a bit short to me as well ~~  

It was literally 24 hours.

And you're right. I plan on expanding the chapters once I dish the story out a bit.

gryffon011

Rank 0
gryffon011
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:16 am
In the words of Spock... "Fascinating."

Huntersteel85

Rank 0
Huntersteel85
PostedApr 24, 2013 4:12 pm
LOL