tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:09 am
And here is the exact quote (from someone's blog) about what it says of allowing only 1 Digimon with a 130% size after hatching in one server only:

Digimon has max 130% size. and only one digimon has this size, so if your server already has Machinedramon 130% size, there will no two digimon at 130% size. Only one digimon that has 130% size.  

(Bear in mind that it doesn't have to be Machinedramon, it can be any type of Digimon)

What we have talked about in "ShoutBox" yesterday, sang06 ^_^

So good luck who ever get his/her Digimon hatched to 130% size ^_^

Advertisement

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:19 am
tramountanas wrote:
And here is the exact quote (from someone's blog) about what it says of allowing only 1 Digimon with a 130% size after hatching in one server only:

Digimon has max 130% size. and only one digimon has this size, so if your server already has Machinedramon 130% size, there will no two digimon at 130% size. Only one digimon that has 130% size.  

(Bear in mind that it doesn't have to be Machinedramon, it can be any type of Digimon)

What we have talked about in "ShoutBox" yesterday, sang06 ^_^

So good luck who ever get his/her Digimon hatched to 130% size ^_^  

This is a myth originating from KDMO and the rarity of actually managing getting to 130% according to nova. Unless something was changed for GDMO, it has been confirmed as false.

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:39 am
Oh okay thank you Tsarius, I didn't know that it was a myth in KDMO. I was just surprised when I read about it and I thought that it was real if it was right in a dmo blog.

Thank you for clarifying the info ^_^

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:22 am
Are you able to make a list of all the available mercenary digimon and their required data type? ex. Salamon, 8 beast data (per injection)

joshzaber

Rank 0
joshzaber
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Rookie vs Champion egg

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to buying a champion lvl AP egg over it's rookie lvl? Like geting dorugamon over dex dorugamon. Is it just that dorugamon is easier to hatch?

avecation

Rank 0
avecation
The city that never sleeps. United States
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:23 pm
Hey I have a question, I bought a Patamon DigiEgg. When I try to put it in the Incubator, it says , "Cannot register with the slot". What do I do then? If I have to get rid of one of my Digimon, because my slots are full, how do I get rid of a digimon, or expand my slots?

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:33 pm
avecation wrote:
Hey I have a question, I bought a Patamon DigiEgg. When I try to put it in the Incubator, it says , "Cannot register with the slot". What do I do then? If I have to get rid of one of my Digimon, because my slots are full, how do I get rid of a digimon, or expand my slots?  

You can expand the digimon archive by buying the Expand Digimon Archive item in the cash shop.

To delete a digimon, press "c" to get into your character menu, go to "Digivice", then right click the digimon you want to delete.

Hope this helps!

Domo (RIP)- Onyx since 3/17/2008 -CookieOs- Awesome pet rock from Rabbittt

horoin

Rank 0
horoin
PostedSep 09, 2013 10:31 am

Aquatic Data Chip

So far Betamon have been giving me aquatic data chips. Smile

dracko9

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2013 4:56 am

eggs

i find that if the merc egg has a blue background the crack easy i have only found 2 eggs and the both broke

WOHslayr2

Rank 0
WOHslayr2
PostedOct 12, 2013 1:59 pm

hatching ap eggs

ex-vmon digiegg lvl 3 [champion]
hi, i just bought an ex-vmon egg lvl 3 [champion] and was wondering if i could only go to lvl 3 on hatching or if i could go to 4/5. also, when it says [champion] does that mean it can only digivolve to champion? Question