tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:09 am
And here is the exact quote (from someone's blog) about what it says of allowing only 1 Digimon with a 130% size after hatching in one server only:

Digimon has max 130% size. and only one digimon has this size, so if your server already has Machinedramon 130% size, there will no two digimon at 130% size. Only one digimon that has 130% size.  

(Bear in mind that it doesn't have to be Machinedramon, it can be any type of Digimon)

What we have talked about in "ShoutBox" yesterday, sang06 ^_^

So good luck who ever get his/her Digimon hatched to 130% size ^_^

Advertisement

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:19 am
tramountanas wrote:
And here is the exact quote (from someone's blog) about what it says of allowing only 1 Digimon with a 130% size after hatching in one server only:

Digimon has max 130% size. and only one digimon has this size, so if your server already has Machinedramon 130% size, there will no two digimon at 130% size. Only one digimon that has 130% size.  

(Bear in mind that it doesn't have to be Machinedramon, it can be any type of Digimon)

What we have talked about in "ShoutBox" yesterday, sang06 ^_^

So good luck who ever get his/her Digimon hatched to 130% size ^_^  

This is a myth originating from KDMO and the rarity of actually managing getting to 130% according to nova. Unless something was changed for GDMO, it has been confirmed as false.

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:39 am
Oh okay thank you Tsarius, I didn't know that it was a myth in KDMO. I was just surprised when I read about it and I thought that it was real if it was right in a dmo blog.

Thank you for clarifying the info ^_^

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:22 am
Are you able to make a list of all the available mercenary digimon and their required data type? ex. Salamon, 8 beast data (per injection)

joshzaber

Rank 0
joshzaber
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Rookie vs Champion egg

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to buying a champion lvl AP egg over it's rookie lvl? Like geting dorugamon over dex dorugamon. Is it just that dorugamon is easier to hatch?

avecation

Rank 0
avecation
The city that never sleeps. United States
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:23 pm
Hey I have a question, I bought a Patamon DigiEgg. When I try to put it in the Incubator, it says , "Cannot register with the slot". What do I do then? If I have to get rid of one of my Digimon, because my slots are full, how do I get rid of a digimon, or expand my slots?

Cookie0s

Rank 2
Cookie0s
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:33 pm
avecation wrote:
Hey I have a question, I bought a Patamon DigiEgg. When I try to put it in the Incubator, it says , "Cannot register with the slot". What do I do then? If I have to get rid of one of my Digimon, because my slots are full, how do I get rid of a digimon, or expand my slots?  

You can expand the digimon archive by buying the Expand Digimon Archive item in the cash shop.

To delete a digimon, press "c" to get into your character menu, go to "Digivice", then right click the digimon you want to delete.

Hope this helps!

Awesome pet rock from Rabbittt ???? Level 54 Ravager/Gunslinger Guild: Noblesse

horoin

Rank 0
horoin
PostedSep 09, 2013 10:31 am

Aquatic Data Chip

So far Betamon have been giving me aquatic data chips. Smile

dracko9

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2013 4:56 am

eggs

i find that if the merc egg has a blue background the crack easy i have only found 2 eggs and the both broke

WOHslayr2

Rank 0
WOHslayr2
PostedOct 12, 2013 1:59 pm

hatching ap eggs

ex-vmon digiegg lvl 3 [champion]
hi, i just bought an ex-vmon egg lvl 3 [champion] and was wondering if i could only go to lvl 3 on hatching or if i could go to 4/5. also, when it says [champion] does that mean it can only digivolve to champion? Question