filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:59 am
Increase the Realm change fee from 50k to 1mil then.
People can still change sides, but it makes changing sides for large groups not profitable.

Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:00 pm
I'd be concerned about the amount of gold being dumped out of the economy for this, tbh. Maybe in the future that would be viable but not during our developing economy

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:13 am
Nornkitty wrote:
People become inactive because of the number issue and lack of content and the technical issues in this game. If you have a realm that completely outnumbers another realm, please tell me the incentive for us to do PvP? With all the issues surrounding RvR and Castle Siege please, again tell me the incentives to participate? It can be both things that contribute to realm inbalance and I'm not saying either of us is wrong.  

There will always be some level of imbalance because multiplayer pvp is a numbers game. It's not like RTS where opposite teams can be evened out b4 battle starts. The question in this game is what threshold should the imbalance be for a routine code to kick in to kind of check and correct the imbalance? Could this result in some people being bumped out and not being able to play because the threshold was reached? Or would the code add comp bots to add to the numbers of less players?

Also the wicked lag of this game in unbearable and acceptable. I've played with other AGE games with massive amounts of players in a battle and never had this problem and was even using a lower-end comp.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

xxxmurielxxx

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:25 am
How about:

Make a third realm, RvR becomes free for all. And if one faction holds top long enough instead of giving the 50% hp buff make the other realms allys.

Also ppl shouldnt get a bonus for afking at rvr. I guess it would save a lot of lag if ppl would be ported out to halland after the 30 minutes of rvr or only give ppl the 100 bp if they made a kill in rvr, just like siege.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:29 am
I said a lot of times but people call me mad.

1) People must NOT be oblijed to choose a realm, in this way we can avoid PvEr and usless people for both realms.
2) Clans don't need a realm to be made. This is to avoid a crowd of usless people/clans/PvEr into a realm that will just fill it in making unbalanced things..
3) Whoever is afk after 5 min will get kicked out of the rvr zone
4) Whenever the part 1 and 2 get applyed, make possible to a clan to choose a realm for all his members and reset the actually clans realms. This will be a "realm" reset and so, everyone can choose ther realm the want IF they are interested into RvR and more PvP stuff.. otherwise they just don't choose nothing and will avoid to be usless themself to the realm they get in.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:36 am
I guess we all deviated from the posters concern here. My apologies. We need a GM to address this.

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:37 am
Yea i think slightly come off topic a little xD

But seeing as you are talking about RVR the best thing they should of done would of been to make it an instance pvp so you get ported to Ruemon and you was only able to enter 5 mins before it starts and when it ends everyone gets ported out.

Or at the bridge entrance they have gates that are closed but open 5 mins before RVR and once RVR finishes everyone gets ported out of RVR and the gates are shut so no one can enter until next RVR.

Anna x