gordan368

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:49 pm   Last edited by gordan368 on Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total

NEED A GOOD LOCKDOWN EXTREME TEAM

Lockdown Extreme
I need 3 people that have experience with Lock Down Extreme, are on for a good amount of time per day (Pacific Standard Time), and be able to hit targets accurately. The goal is to finish one match per day (1-2:30 hours). This way we can get good euro and tune our in-game skills in general. You need to have basic experience already, and have a gun that is suitable for Lock Down Extreme. Obviously, no snipers. We will revolve our positioning and strategy around this guide. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp1apn6Lq3g Watch it and learn it. The positions shown inside the video will be decided later on by discussion. You need to have skype or teamspeak. I look forward to co-operating with you in the future.
Advertisement

erasedFace

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:51 am
I used to play LD Extreme quite often 2 years ago. I guess we used the about same method, though a little less resticted. I'm pretty fluid and hard to kill in co-op games. Consider me a valid candidate. PM me further info

albb0

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2013 4:22 am
Im in, I was lookin for experienced team that dosnt waste my time i alone can go till lvl 4, with a good team we can easly win 26b everyday.

Signed M3

blooberrywaffle

Rank 0
blooberrywaffle
PostedJun 05, 2013 8:48 am
Im in.

Add me Ingame or PM me.

I have lots of experience with lockdown.

Thanks!