annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Armour and Weapons

Hiya

I was just wondering if there is a list of all armour and their levels as i noticed there is a level 33 set but then i noticed something level 35 in someones shop and i don't really have much gold to make or buy armour and weapons every 2 or 3 levels.

So i just wanted to look at the different levels of armour and wepons then decide which one to go for, or would u say i have to change my equipment so often ?

Anna x
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:46 pm
You can find informations about Equipment here.

As of lv28 and above, you have certain sets (cannot remember the lower level ones as, I believe they are named by major cities Ledise and Raden):
Lv28 - Baston
Lv30 - Paganfire
Lv30 - Tempest (Epic)
Lv30 Boss pieces
Lv33 - Elucidated
Lv35- Orc Journey
Lv37 - Leoman
Lv40 - Aerthers Breath
Lv40 - Blazeblight (Epic)
Lv40-42 Boss pieces

You may also acquire Epic Quest gear after you reach a certain mainline quest to unlock a Quest in which you will have to collect Desert Waters.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:27 pm
Thanks i am currently level 32 and i noticed the level 33 and 35 gear so would you say that it's necessary to change your gear them ever two levels or can you get away with getting the level 33 gear then change at level 37 ?

Anna x

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:04 pm
It depends if your gear is runed.
If you have runes linked in your Lv30 gear then, in my opinion, it would not be profitable to upgrade to either Lv33 or Lv35 sets, as the gain in base stats is minimum and you would have to link runes again.

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:51 pm
I don't have any runes in them just all items are + 4 i think maybe i will change at level 35 as i can do quests solo in temple may take time but can do them and i suppose if i am finding it hard could find a party or someone from friends list to help.

I was just worried abit with not having much gold and seeing the level difference between sets would of meant alot more grinding than i am doing and i totally hate grinding, can only really grind between 30 - 60 mins then i usually get bored.

Anna

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:08 am
Orc Journey is harder to get compared to Elucidated, which would make it more profitable to aim for an Elucidated set instead as you will get it much cheaper, but that is just my point of view.

If you link Red and Yellow runes in every piece, you are good to go until Lv40 sets.

kenjomaru33

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 4:12 am

Armour and Weapons

epic
GS can you post screen shots of epic armors anh weapon on what they look like when we wear it.. thanks