locnite

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:44 pm
keep within the topic of the thread. don't venture to another topic. that possibly why your link was removed.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:47 pm
I told you to stop nicely, but since you insist, good luck.

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:48 pm   Last edited by dlmeadows2010 on Apr 02, 2013 10:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Removed for content.

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:50 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
I told you to stop nicely, but since you insist, good luck.  

I'm not breaking any rules. Now if you wish to elaborate on what I'm doing wrong maybe that would be more informative and helpful.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:11 pm   Last edited by sdsdssdsds on Apr 02, 2013 10:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total
dlmeadows2010 wrote:
It says it's "Not Allowed" but there's nothing in the rules against linking to other sites. Straight off the homepage if anyone actually clicked the link before modding it.

Hack This Site is a free, safe and legal training ground for hackers to test and expand their hacking skills. More than just another hacker wargames site, we are a living, breathing community with many active projects in development, with a vast selection of hacking articles and a huge forum where users can discuss hacking, network security, and just about everything. Tune in to the hacker underground and get involved with the project.  

First and last sentence says it all. Anyway you try to spin the topic whether trying to prove a point or not does not make it the right place to post this type of thing.

As Stated from the ToS when you signed up to use your account.
(m) Engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates the Terms of Service, the Rules of Conduct, or the Privacy Policy;

and here
AGE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within AGE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by AGE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

Edit: I already saw the bold "legal" statement in your post, and it was still edited for said reason. If you can't deal with that, I have no idea what to tell you.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:14 pm
Dang, here I was gonna post the TOS here too but you beat me to it.

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:17 pm   Last edited by dlmeadows2010 on Apr 02, 2013 10:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Removed for content.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:27 pm

7. User Conduct

You must observe these terms, all applicable laws and also basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. AGE will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct.

You agree not to take any of the following actions:

(a) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Submission (as defined below) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

[... cut for irrelevant content...]

(h) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;  

From the TOS.
Unfortunately your site does contain data relevant to section (h) due to the nature of the site.

I left section (a) up there to to help remind you that this argument got way out of hand, and depending on how Aeria deems it as well as how generous they feel, they could strip you both of your accounts. Don't forget;

12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.  

dlmeadows2010

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:35 pm
(h) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

There's not a single program on that site. So no it doesn't. Not to mention there are no viruses on the site. If you actually visited it you would. If you read their forums they completely are against the illegal activities of hacking. They do not condone it and will not help anyone who asks for help in those matters. Quit assuming. You're just portraying ignorance that everyone does about subjects you don't know about.

As for terminating counts without notice for no reason odds of that are slim. It's not good business practice and they would hate to receive bad publicity among gamers for such actions.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Left hand side of the site. "Useful Stuff" link. Contains links to well over a hundred hacking tools.