luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedMar 19, 2013 5:11 am   Last edited by luciferthansama on Jun 03, 2013 3:17 am. Edited 16 times in total

[Angel_Beats] =.= looking for a dark future CAUTION!

recruitmeant : closed
recruitmeant : closed
Advertisement

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:34 am   Last edited by luciferthansama on Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am. Edited 1 time in total
We r expanding faster i hope ujoin us

Rahze

Rank 0
Rahze
PostedApr 02, 2013 7:24 pm
Hiya! well first of all I'd like to say that I have watched Angel Beats and I very much enjoyed and loved it and it shall forever be cherished in my heart xD

I used to play Eden Eternal but then I took a very long hiatus from it as I was playing another MMO at the time but I've finally decided to quit that one and now I mostly just play console RPG's on PS2 and PS3.

But now I would still like to keep active in an mmo, it's a pretty unique outlet to spend time on. I enjoyed Eden Eternal quite a lot before so now Id like to jump back in the fray and meet some new friends on this game to play with.

I like the idea of a facebook group being started up, would definitely be promising to be able to socialize more with the people I play with outside of the game. Active wise I can see myself playing everyday but it'll probably be for a couple hours at a time or so (console gaming takes a higher priority for me at the moment xD and also since I ordered xenosaga 1, 2, and 3 recently) but at the very least I also plan on leaving the eden client running so I can socialize in-game without necessarily playing.

My IGN is Havak and level is 29 with level 27 Theif class. Id like to work towards trying to unlock the Samurai class as my first major goal in Eden and I know I'm going to need some guidance and help along the way since I haven't played in a long while xD

Looking forward to chatting with you guys more =(n_n)=

Osafune24

Rank 0
Osafune24
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:45 pm
I see a reference to a forum, but no link to it... I'd ask for it, but...I think I know what sorts of traps would await me if I tried to get in. I'd probably end up like Matsus hita <_<

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedApr 03, 2013 10:49 am
@ havak dw i will invite chu (: but @Osanfune24 i m confused x.x wat do u mean any thing wrong in forum x.x?

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedApr 03, 2013 11:41 am
Rahze wrote:
Hiya! well first of all I'd like to say that I have watched Angel Beats and I very much enjoyed and loved it and it shall forever be cherished in my heart xD

I used to play Eden Eternal but then I took a very long hiatus from it as I was playing another MMO at the time but I've finally decided to quit that one and now I mostly just play console RPG's on PS2 and PS3.

But now I would still like to keep active in an mmo, it's a pretty unique outlet to spend time on. I enjoyed Eden Eternal quite a lot before so now Id like to jump back in the fray and meet some new friends on this game to play with.

I like the idea of a facebook group being started up, would definitely be promising to be able to socialize more with the people I play with outside of the game. Active wise I can see myself playing everyday but it'll probably be for a couple hours at a time or so (console gaming takes a higher priority for me at the moment xD and also since I ordered xenosaga 1, 2, and 3 recently) but at the very least I also plan on leaving the eden client running so I can socialize in-game without necessarily playing.

My IGN is Havak and level is 29 with level 27 Theif class. Id like to work towards trying to unlock the Samurai class as my first major goal in Eden and I know I'm going to need some guidance and help along the way since I haven't played in a long while xD

Looking forward to chatting with you guys more =(n_n)=  

^^ can u add some ppl too cuz maybe of off times
> ckrex
> BLACK22JACK
> Clinozo
> Bloodxhadow o.o ok cya take care~ ^.^

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:10 pm
There are 2 things that'll make me never join this guild:

First is the title (and basically this whole thread), it's just stupid and.. yeah, it's just stupid and looks like it's made up by a pre-teen girl who just wants to look 'cute' on the internet.

The second is the fact that BLACK22JACK is in the guild. >_>

Hoshinokun

Rank 0
Hoshinokun
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:21 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
There are 2 things that'll make me never join this guild:

First is the title (and basically this whole thread), it's just stupid and.. yeah, it's just stupid and looks like it's made up by a pre-teen girl who just wants to look 'cute' on the internet.

The second is the fact that BLACK22JACK is in the guild. >_>  

Why post such a negative comment on this guild thread? If you don't want to join or have nothing constructive to say then please, just keep your opinions to yourself.

There are people who look for a guild to have fun and enjoy each others' company. If this is a guild that fits their need and want then by all means, they should join.

IGN: Hoshinokun

jgibbs1991

Rank 0
jgibbs1991
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:26 pm
I would like to join [Angel_Beats], as my sig states my ign is : ChaosSephiroth, and I would be honored to be a part of this guild.

IGN:ChaosSephiroth

Osafune24

Rank 0
Osafune24
PostedApr 03, 2013 7:28 pm
luciferthansama wrote:
@ havak dw i will invite chu (: but @Osanfune24 i m confused x.x wat do u mean any thing wrong in forum x.x?  

Whhhhat I mean is that I don't see a link to the forum. And that it must be secretive, with traps that would slice and dice you or crush you or what not.