Please check out the LAST post of this forum topic to find out the current requirements.
I founded Murmaider today. Based off a song, something about mermaids and murder. The name doesn't matter.
What I want to achieve with Murmaider is a PvP guild. A force of hungry pvpers who know exactly what they're doing and get the maximum potential out of their class.
Free Knights's are slowly reaching 29s, pvp is getting tougher and the zerg storm is coming. A lot of RG's are rerolling to Free Knights because they lose battlegrounds, these players I despise and I wish them luck being carried. I don't want players with that mentality in my faction.
It started out with me and Sharrog, which I'm sure everyone knows by now. Together we take on heaps of enemies. We've met some friends. Reign and Hotpocket. Who are two very talented players as well. The four of us take on groups of enemies.
But for how long will 4 be sufficient? Soon enough the ratio will be 1:10. This is why we're expanding our little premade and want to group up the most talented among our faction to establish the best pvp guild this game will ever have.
I'm looking for members, with brains, talent and humour. We mess around a lot, but you have to be capable to communicate/listen/follow orders when it's necessary.
What I ask of you:
Answers to some of your questions you might have:
- Be the kind that doesn't rely on bread and butter preset builds posted by other members.
- Be the kind of person whose response to a death is revenge, rather than "WTF, HOW?".
- Be the type to never call another player "too strong", no one is. You must be better.
- Speak decent english, everyone makes typos. No one's english is perfect. But chat is a must.
- Have a thick skin, appreciate sarcastic remarks made towards you. Enjoy a good laugh.
- Don't complain, don't be a jerk, work for your own character. We do our best to carry each other, but there will be no total handouts to get you geared.
- Know your role and your limits. Don't **** at others for making a mistake
- Have fun at all times
- Be content with a small guild member count in the beginning as I will not just let anyone in.
- You don't have to be that active, if you're the kind that works 7 hours a day and can't get much playtime in it's fine. No pressure. There may not always be a spot open in the core pvp group. But try to stay up to date on your gear. Keep this in mind.
- We do not use any VoIP communication. We in fact love typing.
- "Why do you seem so serious?" I'm not, the forums tend to make my way of chatting a little more mature. But I can assure you, we're 100% FUN in game.
- Your timezone doesn't matter.
- Your level actually doesn't matter. If you're a level 15 player who's getting his/her way to 29 as soon as possible. And you were able to convince me that you were cut out for Murmaider. You're welcome to join in. Keep in mind, if you end up being terrible. (By terrible, I literally mean BAD.) You may be removed from the guild, this is harsh. But Murmaider wants to maintain a high reputation of skilled players by only having good players. Everyone has their own learning pace. But some players are hopeless.
- No, there is no website. You can post in this thread, PM me on the forums or whisper me ingame. "ViciouxVix".
What I can promise you:
- A ton of ranking points. 20 to 30k a day, if not, more. Depending on your activity. (51k was my record)
- High server ranking, due to the ranking points.
- Insane kill count.
- New friends, to enjoy the game with the way it's supposed to be played
- Boss raids for lingerie, blue mechs and money. (We get a lot of these, daily.)
- A solid reputation (e-peen, srs business.)
Our current main activities:
- Free Knights base rushing. (running into the enemy base, tanking guards. Racking up monster kills and moving out.
- Convoy raids. (Wiping the escort quest at every other x:40 hour)
- Wiping Free Knights's of all bosses. (Scout all bosses in caersgate often and alert each other to kick them off.
- At times we'll kill bosses for ourselves. (Everyone needs money) Including Lector, Overlord, Titan and Strider.
- Random Caersgate PvP
Interested, does this seem like something you're cut out for? Post in this thread the following information.
Experience (other games you've played?):
Something about yourself:
Personal achievement that makes you better than average:
Extra (Something I should know?):
Hopefully this reaches out to some good players out there. Your class doesn't matter, unless mentioned otherwise.
Any concerns, questions, critique, reports against guild members can be posted here as well