onigakushi

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Looking for a guild

Preferably an already well-established active one.
Name: Oni Kakushi
Level: 39
W/L: 213/203
First Maiden: Lv60 Dark Squire Ruby; atk8825 def4975

My former-guild leader went on an insane rampage then quit Pirate Maidens, I'm now in need of a new guild.
So during this last event with Freya it was stated we wouldn't be doing GvG so people could restat for the event since a few people had botched the ruby event and wanted this one. Towards the end of the event however the leader started a 2 day series of guild brawls, sometime during which it was noticed that a few of us were restated and destroyed out W/L ratio, personally i had about a 200W/75L ratio and am now at 213W/203L, not sure how hard the others were hit, can't really complain though since that's the risk you take when restating, but after that experience you can be sure I won't be restating for an event again unless the guild is for sure behind it. Shortly after though the guild leader decided to quit the game so here I am. I'm very active in brawls, became top gunner in a rank40 guild in about a week, and fairly confident in my ability to defeat crew's alot higher level than me at least in offensive brawls. I have the Kik app and am willing to download other communication apps if a different one is used by the guild.
Kik: KaizokuOni
Hit me up on this thread, kik, or in-game if you can find me if you want me in your guild.

-Oni Kakushi
Advertisement

Nspear

Rank 0
Nspear
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:38 pm
Join Straw hats!!!
I'll be waiting for your application!~~