Sumit49

Rank 0
Sumit49
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:28 am   Last edited by Sumit49 on Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm. Edited 8 times in total

<Cruxis> Andromeda Royal Guard Guild

Led by Titty

Hey guys! If any of you know me in game, I am Titty. I won't write much here since all of the information about our guild is on our website. I just want to introduce our guild, "Cruxis" (Pronounced crew-shis). If you don't know the reference, it's an organization in the game "Tales of Symphonia" which is run by angels. Its purpose is to protect the world (unless you play to the end of the game where it reveals its true purpose).

Name aside, our guild's purpose is to mainly have fun with whatever we're doing. Of course we also strive to rule PvP, and PvE our butts off until we're decked out in crazy equipment. We do use Ventrilo.

Anyways, take the time to check out our website whether you're interested in joining or not!

Advertisement

toneless89

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Awesome Guild

Hey guys, just letting you guys know this is a fun and active guild. We participate in pvp and pve together quite frequently. The leader is nice and very actively trying to improve the guild.

-Tones

Devono23

Rank 0
Devono23
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:14 pm

looking to join

Hello i've seen a few of u guys in-game i would luv to join if there is still space available i also registered on the guild site

Sumit49

Rank 0
Sumit49
PostedApr 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Re: looking to join

Devono23 wrote:
Hello i've seen a few of u guys in-game i would luv to join if there is still space available i also registered on the guild site  

Send me a message in game and I'll invite you. Smile You have full access to the site now.

fonias333

Rank 0
fonias333
PostedApr 17, 2013 11:35 am

^_^

MArvOUla
\Hhello Titty..im looking for guild too..25 lvl sentinel..I sent an application in your forum..I hope ill join after my ban period ends(I left from my previus guild.non active ) see ya^_^

kjorian

Rank 0
kjorian
PostedApr 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Korana
Hi im Matt, i would like to join you guys i sent a registration.