Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:39 am
MightySiQin wrote:
Avyn wrote:

2) Hire more staff. Even if your GMs are the greatest GMs of all time, there simply is not enough of them, period.  

lol we have like 44 G.Ms and double this number of G.Ss... just what are you talking about ?!
even if Aeria hired a hundred G.M, nothing would change as long as their screwed up HQs remain. what we need is a completely new Aeria management.  

44 GMs is less than two per game on average. No, it's not a lot, especially when Aeria intentionally designs itself to increase ticket volume to the absolute maximum. Constant AP promos that require ticket redemption, a ticket-based report system with no clearly defined rules, and products so faulty that users are subject to constant crashes. Now on top of that, probably hundreds, if not thousands, of account recovery emails will be incoming. It's probably improved, but a while ago, GMs literally received more tickets than they could possibly reply to. They would leave the office at the end of the day with more work to do than when they started that morning.

But you're right. Even if they hired more GMs, nothing would change. There's a laundry list of problems in management.

Advertisement

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:43 am   Last edited by OSUBeaver on Apr 02, 2013 8:27 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: Security Update

Poetic Justice?
tenkaitenshou wrote:
i cant get into my main account its email is with Comcast and when i send for a reset it never comes  

Last year, when this happened, I was required to move my alt accounts to new emails...so I created new comcast emails. I shouldn't have to create new email accounts elsewhere to transfer them again...what will happen next year?

I'm going to assume that comcast flagged Aeria as a spammer due to the mass security email that went out on the 28th or 29th. I still haven't received any password resets that I initiated on 03/31 and again yesterday on 04/02. If my assumption is correct, then there's some irony in the fact that the security email itself is what triggered the issue for all of us who have our accounts attached to comcast emails.

The poetic justice comes in as, based on the previous assumption, I can see Aeria trying to contact comcast to get the situation rectified. They've probably called and emailed and have been met with. "Such issues are not handled directly. Please submit a ticket via our support system and it will be addressed in 24 to 72 hours...." Wink

Just plain Beaver now.

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:04 am
People still use their ISP's emails?

jonathanlim1992

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 10:17 am
can't login to DWO, but I can login to aeria website, what happened?

my.holder

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:33 am
I always have a fear of
logging into the forums when i have a question or need help because if i
post on the forum to ask a question or ask for help, everyone can see my
Account ID . . My suggestion is that you please put an option on the site
to allow us to choose a nickname for our account, if we wish to do so.
This would hide our actual Account ID from others, and also better protect our account. thank you . . .

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:09 pm
Relaera wrote:
People still use their ISP's emails?  

Lol...not for this account, but it was the quickest and easiest way to resolve this exact same issue on 04/02 a year ago...heck, I didn't even file a new ticket this year as it's all the same accounts that were impacted.

Just plain Beaver now.

disconnects123

Rank 1
disconnects123
PostedApr 03, 2013 8:27 am

Re: Security Update

Superman0X wrote:
About a year ago Aeria initiated a force password reset for our users and throughout the year we noticed this greatly helped with account security. As a result we would like to give you this friendly reminder to please reset your Aeria account password. You should never re-use a password (i.e. your new password should not be the same as the old, nor should it be one you have used elsewhere). We are continuing to make changes on our end that will help with account security, but this is one simple change that you can make for yourself.  

[/URL]

olican101

Rank 0
olican101
PostedApr 04, 2013 1:26 pm
how about the ability to add special characters?

<a>Photobucket</a>

naruto9390

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Hola quiero que me ayuden a restablecer un juego

Todos los jueves que hay actualización para el juego Dynasty Warriors Online tengo problemas para acceder en el, esto sucede semanalmente me estoy cansando de pasar horas intentando entrar al juego yo tengo window 7 pro y siempre me sale un problema con el server o parecido alguien podria ayudarme para que no suceda o logre acceder mas rapido al juego.

disconnects123

Rank 1
disconnects123
PostedApr 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Dynasty Warriors

Dynasty Warriors
Dynasty Warriors 6 best of Dynasty Warriors

[/URL]