Meowdemeow

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:23 am

RAWR. >.>

I couldn't figure out a better title to vent my rage.

-After three times of reinstalling, patching, other nonsense. - After receiving errors / Like Errcode1223/Among types like when I press "Connect" then get an error and it kicks me to desktop, and then the error while patching.

Tried numerous types of things, none of them work. I tried Aeria's installer - didn't work. I tried the one a player posted - about.. 8 folders total. - Didn't work. Tried another website's installer//MMOHut. Nothing.

So is there Any way at all to get this game started? Or do I just forget about it, save the HD Space?
Advertisement

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:36 am
Hi. Have you sent us a ticket? If you haven't, please create one and we'll work together to get you started.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 31, 2013 10:49 am
Did you add DKonline.exe as a exception to your Firewall? This is the first thing to start with.
Then you might update your Internet Explorer (not the Internet Browser you may use, eg. Chrome, Opera, Firefox.. the IE that comes with Windows), the DK Launcher requires Internet Explorer 9 or above.

Meowdemeow

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:45 pm
My firewall is turned off when playing games, since I don't have to worry about browsing the web.

Much as I want to Ebil, i've not had success with RTs before, it becomes a chore to wait around for an automated answer. D:

I understand you all recieve 1000s a day, if not more - I remember someone creating a "Counter." I wanted to handle it myself. -

As I told Giovanna, I updated everything. There's nothing installed on my computer but the basics. So.. I don't understand what's wrong with this dumb game. I want to give it a chance. It's just hard when everyday it's like AOL mail - "You have Errors."

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:42 pm
have you tried installing it in another computer?

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

Meowdemeow

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:22 pm
It's a Brand new computer. Literally out of the box, two weeks ago.

- Here's the specs.

AMD Quad-Core A10-4600M Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 7660G/About.. 3.2Ghz Processing power. Quite literally.. One of the best laptops on the market. Puts Desktops to shame.

6GB DDR3 SDRAM/750GB hard drive (5400 rpm) - So without a doubt in my mind. That this monster can play this game.

Expecially if - looking at my gaming list right now -- Age of Wushu/SWTOR/Jade Dynasty<- Eh on that one/Path of Exile/Tribes Ascend/Scarlet Blade/World of Tanks. - Among other things. So. Yeah. There's no way that this game cannot be run.

Heck, to top it off. On these games i'm hitting 70+ FPS on high settings. /I don't play FPSs so I don't list them here.

Nor do I play crap like Skyrim, however Daggerfall/Morrowind <3

sikhlord2

Rank 0
sikhlord2
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:14 am
you have an awesome new laptop no doubt it should deliver, bu the question remains....have you tried installing it in another computer?

"It's very difficult to soar with eagles when you're playing with turkeys.": - by unknown

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:30 am
Amazing Laptop you have there Wink Wish I had something like that to use for University.

Since the Laptop is brand new, used for only 2 weeks, could be that you're missing some drivers and essentials, eg. NET Framework (not saying it is required to run DKonline).
You should run Windows Update a couple of times and let it grab anything it believes that has to be installed/updated.
Also, since it is a brand new laptop, could it be that you're using Windows 8?