Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Applying for GM

amirgreat wrote:
[*] Surprised i m interested to apply for title of"GS"
Pls pls give me title of "GS"  

In line with a GS helping people, Amir, return to the top of this topic and follow the steps indicated. Arcturan
Advertisement

LordAnador

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Game Sage Application

I have completed steps 1 and 2

[b][b][u]Wartune
Server1

Call of Gods
M2 Server 5

A Game Sage is a mediator for problems between players.
He is the the go between for Aeria Games and the playing community.
Must remain unbiased and not take sides
Be able to express their feeling for the game to encourage others to enjoy as much as possible
to always be available to the community to assist and to be able to share all info that the community is allowed to know.

khoanguyen12345

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

hi
hi

RinRin0

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
RinRin0
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:31 am

Game Sage Application

Steps 1 and 2 are completed

My IGN is Seraphy and i play Wartune on S.01

An Ideal Game Sage is active on the forums and plays multiple browser games, they also must be very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and non-judgmental, plays and understands one or more browser games.
Thanks for your consideration! Very Happy

saintgabriel13

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Complete steps 1 and 2

Game Sage
Eden Eternal
Server -Diamond
IGN- Mina_Tepez or _Black_Star

An ideal Game Sage, good question. Someone who's frequently active, whether in game, or forum posts. Who takes players issue with heart, knowing they're having problems, and understanding them as best as possible. Finally, understanding the game you play, from 1 to all Aeria games, and loving the heck out of it. Having passion for the game to help fuel you into giving passion to other players. Making the community more awesome then it already is. And making sure EVERYONE gets the benefits from the game and enjoying as much as they possible can. The moderator, connecting with the people.

Ilios_Maxus

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Game Sage application

Steps 1-2 already completed
Game. Wartune
Server: S2
ING: Primus

Well te gs is a player who is playing in some browsers and can support and help playes with his questions or problems into the different games, are persons who can spend more time helping ohters tan improving his chararter, this persons have a lot fo knowledges, very friendly, can analyze and considerer things into the fórums and into the game, they have time to check the fórums and give anwsers about any topic and principally are respecfull, non-judmental with all teh community.

Thanks for your consideration.

ALBETB REISHTAG "Grandes Esperanzas"

Celestia9000

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 7:46 pm
I have completed step one and 2
My in game name is Celestia wartune S1 aeriagames
A good game sage will help both the forum and ingame, as well as keep the peace throughout the day...

tiffany23

Rank 3
tiffany23
PostedApr 18, 2013 12:38 am
I have completed steps 1 and 2.

Wartunes server 1 : KittyKitty

I'm currently a GS for Ts2 and would like to transfer to aeria browser. A good game sage helps when possible if they cant answer questions or if they don't know the answer they find it. GS's are there to provide support and kinda a middle man between GMs and players help everyone have a great gaming experience. I have provided that for TS2 and now would be grateful to provide it to Wartunes.