itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Looking for a Restatting Buddy

Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a relatively active player who is willing to help me restat.

I'm sure the players on this forum are knowledgeable enough to realize how it's done.

Nonetheless, with this event, there is no need to leave guilds or wait for random encounters; you can simply go through the personal rankings for the player's name, and greet the player once, to leave your records onto their "My Quarters" page.

I am willing to do the 'hard work' of removing you and sending friend requests; all you need to do is refresh your game every 5 seconds or so and accept my friend request.

The benefit of this is that it helps both parties restat, so I'm hoping there's at least one more player on the forums who is willing to do this.

As for communication, I use an app called "Kik" (available for free on the App Store), so I would appreciate if my "buddy" could download that for easy communication.

Thanks!
Advertisement

hidalgojorge58

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I was looking for one too.

Hello , I am also looking for an active player willing to restat often. I am willing to meet you half way and do half the work of re- adding. (It helps speed things up) MSG me on Aeria Ignite , to work something out . Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:41 pm
Hello, hidalgojorge58.

I'm glad to find another player. In order to quickly find you, do you think you can share your in game name with me? I've sent a message on Ignite as well, so if you don't want to share your IGN in public, please reply to that message instead.

I hope we can both benefit each other!

allenw96

Rank 0
allenw96
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:56 pm
Hello, if you guys are still looking for a restat partner, I am always available for restating. Very Happy