itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 9:25 am

A couple of questions...

Hi guys, just a few questions...

1) Has anyone gotten a 3-star Reesa from a Wink rescue? I've done several hundred of them, but have not even gotten one 3-star Reesa. I did count about 30-40 2-star Reesas, though.

2) What's the combo level, where your card's skill seem to activate very frequently, (aka, >90%)? For my Fireball Reesa, her Hempen Halter skill seems to activate when I don't need it, and don't activate when I need it, which gets freaking annoying.

(aka, I'm mad how it activates literally 13 times in a row in story brawls, but when I go do a GvG battle, it refuses to activate 5 times in a row.)
For the reference, its Combo Level is 72 at the moment.

inb4 "you're just unlucky" crap, lol.
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedMar 26, 2013 10:27 am

Re: A couple of questions...

itsjoyjason wrote:
Hi guys, just a few questions...

1) Has anyone gotten a 3-star Reesa from a Wink rescue? I've done several hundred of them, but have not even gotten one 3-star Reesa. I did count about 30-40 2-star Reesas, though.

2) What's the combo level, where your card's skill seem to activate very frequently, (aka, >90%)? For my Fireball Reesa, her Hempen Halter skill seems to activate when I don't need it, and don't activate when I need it, which gets freaking annoying.

(aka, I'm mad how it activates literally 13 times in a row in story brawls, but when I go do a GvG battle, it refuses to activate 5 times in a row.)
For the reference, its Combo Level is 72 at the moment.

inb4 "you're just unlucky" crap, lol.  

1) Yes, I've gotten a total of two 3-star Reesas - one from a free daily rescue and one from an 11-Rescue. I don't do a lot of Wink rescues, but I'd say 3-star Reesa is a fairly rare card in Wink rescue.

2) The combo level's effect on skills is unknown. Combo Level may not even affect a skill's activation at all. I've personally found that a skill will activate whenever it wants to activate, regardless of whether or not the card is CL 200 or CL 1.

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: A couple of questions...

RephinEX wrote:

The combo level's effect on skills is unknown. Combo Level may not even affect a skill's activation at all. I've personally found that a skill will activate whenever it wants to activate, regardless of whether or not the card is CL 200 or CL 1.  

So would it be safe to assume that while combos like Sanctus/Dandy combos are DEFINITELY affected by CL, but skills are not?

Thanks for your answer!

allenw96

Rank 0
allenw96
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:52 pm
If you really want your skill to activate, you should bet your combo level to beyond what you are at right now. You may want atleast 100 for combo level, even then it is based on luck.