theawsomekidd

Rank 0
theawsomekidd
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:24 pm

30 PVP Guide

This was made for my Guild Ares so sorry if some is spoken towards guild. But im just copying and pasting here. Its very helpful, please correct me if i have any information wrong and feel free to add more people to list of who to avoid, there ranks and tops if you know them.

Hey, i personally do 30 PVP myself, my name is killgoreHM. i am an archer i am rank 4, I have played here in canta since before EP4 i know alota people one of which Demspsey rank 12 who has played since Ep3 together we are putting this together for yall. We put together our information about 30 zone and will be teaching you things such as who to look out for, good guys on light side, hackers, ubbers, some higher ranked people and there tops and weaps element, and an extensive map with things such as eagle AH WG DT and other confusing places the Raid leader may tell you to go, Also i have ranking and how many kills/points you receive each rank. If you are not level 30 you do risk getting kicked from raid no matter how good your gear is.

To start with archers and mages are the best in 30 zone this is because of there long range attack. We archers stand back from everyone else and attack from there skills such as poison stun and skills that make it impossible for ppl to move are key for archers a must have skill.

Summons and Movement runes are a importance in this zone especially if you are UM. You also may want to bring with you a PID especially if you have ubber gear on or gear in your bags you may not want to lose. If your UM dont bring res runes as sole thing to res you always use CRR with 2-3 back up runes. Do not wear PED here because they will know your leveling and wont accept you in raid normally, and dont want people to stop by get kills and leave. Nosing is a ban able offense in Canta, so do not bring nos of any kind this includes but not limited to HP, MP, SP rems str, dex, luc, sprint, knock out, and concentration rems. You may use Ice Cream that is the ONLY nos you are allowed to use if you are caught you will be asked to leave raid and get rid of remedies then join back. If you attack dark with them on they can report you.

Here novice gears are not allowed and you will be kicked from raid immediately if seen (same for costumes. running into the Furies base is against ToS as well. Spawn killing, hacking, stat padding (making Fury and killing it for kills will result in both Fury and light being kicked from game). ALLLLLWAAAYYYSSS listen to purple voice if you are unsure follow everyone else. Do not leech. Please be respectful (if i find out your disrespectful you will be kicked from guild and i wont let you in raids because that is dishonor to my guild and trust me i will find out i know alota people from canta). Sometimes raids are full dont bug the **** outa the raid leader for invite. It is also illegal to hide in altars or bushes and up a hill that you can reach through hacks or means that can not be done by others and attack opposing faction if there is something that they can not get around to attack you and it always says canot attack because of obstacle, this is ban able. Do not feed, do not hack, feeding and hacking will lead to your termination from guild as well. Like as an example if your in big battle and people target you alot thats fine but purposely running into raid and standing there to be killed is feeding/stat padding. I am a fair PVPer i know if dying alot like time after time i leave for a little bit outa respect im not saying you have to but there aint no point if your dead more then alive. Doing any of these things can cause common PVPers to not like you which will result in not being able to PVP because they will kick if they do not like you.

Max OJs are allowed, rec doublers are allowed max gear is allowed. But to get max gears you must purchase PWLs because you will not be able to use GM enchants for this for canta and 15 zone the GMs only do up to 17. But i strongly suggest you dont be that good because once darks know you are extremely ubber they will gang you you dont want that. I have personaly seen several players have ubber gear and only like rank 1 they get killed first because of there ubberness its not worth it and youll hate PVP. i recommend just moderately ubber.

Commonly used terms:
"q" which means that one is currently about to town and return a quest because there is a "stat padding" quest in which if you return 20 kills you can recieve a silver medal with 3 of these medals plus a gold medal you can get an extra 15 kills. Or you can sell them for OP, people will pay crazy amounts of money for these.
"AH" means altar hill (see map)
"Eagle" is a hill (see map)
"DT" means dead tree (see map)
"INC" ohhh this is most important this means that darks are comming and we know this because someone might be positioned ahead of light raids and they will tell us, or we have someone with two computers that know what the raid is doing, or Alliance is talking to Fury on skype/raidcall ect.
"WG" is the west gate of Furies base (see map)
"Fences" is the main gate of Furies (see map)
"Altar" is the relic in bottom left of your map which will change colors according to who has it at that moment when we have it itll be be green when its neutral the color is a light purple color and when darks have it its a dark purple. This relic along with ALL other relics affect how much bless we have or they have bc whoever has more relics has the most bless. Which sometimes the darks may take altar and raid leader says do not take altar back or maybe you will farm guards. The reason they might say this is because we have lots of bless and the darks are less likely to come out. Or PVP is slow and youll farm guards for quest stuff.
"AFKing" means you or someone else is away from keyboard in town or wherever raid is this can be considered leeching and raid leaders do not like it. If you are AFK or off screen tell the raid leader and make sure he sees it say hey can i go stir dinner (as example) and wait for reply and dont be gone for long 5 mins top any longer please leave the raid.
"Leeching" means you are getting kills but not doing anything, this is done by sitting there, or tagging someone, this is frowned upon as well and can get you kicked from raid.

People to watch out for: (add people if necessary in comments)
3-17 yellow rank 1
Wonkalicious
*will add more i just cant think at the moment

Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Re: 30 PVP Guide

theawsomekidd wrote:
Nosing is a ban able offense in Canta, so do not bring nos of any kind this includes but not limited to HP, MP, SP rems str, dex, luc, sprint, knock out, and concentration rems. You may use Ice Cream that is the ONLY nos you are allowed to use if you are caught you will be asked to leave raid and get rid of remedies then join back. If you attack dark with them on they can report you.  
This is incorrect.
The way you have worded this implies that it is an AGE rule, when in fact the opposite is true.
It is most certainly not bannable to use nos in Canta, nor can the opposite faction report you for attacking them while using nos.
The proscription on nos use is purely player led and has nothing to do with AGE at all. In fact if you tell people that they can be banned for using nos then you are likely to get into trouble yourself.

theawsomekidd wrote:
It is also illegal to hide in altars or bushes and up a hill that you can reach through hacks or means that can not be done by others and attack opposing faction if there is something that they can not get around to attack you and it always says canot attack because of obstacle, this is ban able.  
This is a little misleading too.
Terrain hacking is certainly not allowed, but people not being able to attack you because of an obstacle is far too common for this to be actually bannable.

theawsomekidd wrote:
Commonly used terms:  
Very useful information there thanks - it's easy for a regular Canta player to forget that these terms may be completely foreign to a newer player Smile
Personally I subscribe to the "Follow everyone else in the party" method of finding my way around Wink

RIP Kizzd

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 30, 2013 3:03 pm

MerlinMcTav wrote:
theawsomekidd wrote:
Nosing is a ban able offense in Canta, so do not bring nos of any kind this includes but not limited to HP, MP, SP rems str, dex, luc, sprint, knock out, and concentration rems. You may use Ice Cream that is the ONLY nos you are allowed to use if you are caught you will be asked to leave raid and get rid of remedies then join back. If you attack dark with them on they can report you.  
This is incorrect.
The way you have worded this implies that it is an AGE rule, when in fact the opposite is true.
It is most certainly not bannable to use nos in Canta, nor can the opposite faction report you for attacking them while using nos.
The proscription on nos use is purely player led and has nothing to do with AGE at all. In fact if you tell people that they can be banned for using nos then you are likely to get into trouble yourself.

theawsomekidd wrote:
It is also illegal to hide in altars or bushes and up a hill that you can reach through hacks or means that can not be done by others and attack opposing faction if there is something that they can not get around to attack you and it always says canot attack because of obstacle, this is ban able.  
This is a little misleading too.
Terrain hacking is certainly not allowed, but people not being able to attack you because of an obstacle is far too common for this to be actually bannable.

theawsomekidd wrote:
Commonly used terms:  
Very useful information there thanks - it's easy for a regular Canta player to forget that these terms may be completely foreign to a newer player Smile
Personally I subscribe to the "Follow everyone else in the party" method of finding my way around Wink  

/agreed

Qlander

Rank 2
PostedMay 02, 2013 6:39 am

MerlinMcTav wrote:
theawsomekidd wrote:
This is incorrect.

Further to this, if anyone is discriminated for using any legit item in Canta it can be considered harassment (ie booted from raid, using threats/intimidation, etc to stop people from using NOS, etc.). Harassment is not acceptable even with, so called, 'player decided rules'. So be/place nice. Yes there are reasons why NOS is not in canta, to try to keep it alive, but using threats to enforce something that isn't against the AGE rules is pure harassment, so be nice about it mmkay thanks Razz