Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:58 am
filipvarga wrote:
Talking out of experience, it is better to wait for a finished game than an unfinished product that is released with a bunch of bugs Wink  

Yeah, its gotta be good. If it isnt,then we have to play with lame games still...

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:03 am
Azurasin wrote:
filipvarga wrote:

About the game not having a Client yet, this sounds wierd. How are they even testing the game, using their Editors?  

wel nyago said they dont have a client yet , the devoloper didnt give them one to work on yet :/ but he said SOON but as soon as they have it it wil take maybe few wks to correct stuf if the game is realy good enought with les bugs and stuf maybe then its a SOON  

Yes Nyago did say that they do not have a client yet.
He also said that they are hard at work even without the client.

Keep in mind the following points:
1. They already had experience localizing the first version of LO.
2. The localization team for LO in Aeria is one of the best.
3. It's possible that not all things will be translated completely in the alpha, because it is just an alpha (like Scarlet Blade alpha).
4. Alpha is said to be released by the end of Spring, so they do have a couple months Smile

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:15 am
qawsar wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
filipvarga wrote:

About the game not having a Client yet, this sounds wierd. How are they even testing the game, using their Editors?  

wel nyago said they dont have a client yet , the devoloper didnt give them one to work on yet :/ but he said SOON but as soon as they have it it wil take maybe few wks to correct stuf if the game is realy good enought with les bugs and stuf maybe then its a SOON  

Yes Nyago did say that they do not have a client yet.
He also said that they are hard at work even without the client.

Keep in mind the following points:
1. They already had experience localizing the first version of LO.
2. The localization team for LO in Aeria is one of the best.
3. It's possible that not all things will be translated completely in the alpha, because it is just an alpha (like Scarlet Blade alpha).
4. Alpha is said to be released by the end of Spring, so they do have a couple months Smile  

oooh couple of months he said* for a alpha* time to search for a new game :3

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:18 am
Azurasin wrote:

By the end of Spring, that could well be anywhere from today till June.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:43 am
qawsar wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

By the end of Spring, that could well be anywhere from today till June.  

:3 we wil see ill stil stay active here even if i find another game to play :3

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:15 am
Azurasin wrote:
correct me if i'm wrong but nyago told us in sb they dont have a client yet for LO , if they dont have a client yet how are they sipose to be working on LO ? hmmmm no noob question here nyago told us this so idk if its the client they need to work on or whatever Razz  

Yes, in the first alpha they had no GM client whatsoever. We don't know about the second alpha since no one asked.

As for normal client, for this new version, blue's response above is sufficient.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:10 pm
FriedSugarFish wrote:

I understand everyone must be still working really hard to get things together for the final release!
Showing support Very Happy
So here are some cheerleaders to keep everyone's spirits up~

Still really excited and pumped up for Lime!!!
CHUUUURAAAAAAA /o/ go go <3  

Lol just with this part I supprt everyone working hard on this game ^ω^ ♥ and it's always nice for us to take a few mins to not take for granted all the hard work and time those that are working on fixing, making and getting thing ready for it's release.♥

<3

shinyhunter008

Rank 0
shinyhunter008
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:08 pm
:/ if they don't have a client how can they even test the game or even play it in Korea or Tai? this dos'nt make sense to me

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:11 pm
shinyhunter008 wrote:
:/ if they don't have a client how can they even test the game or even play it in Korea or Tai? this dos'nt make sense to me  

The Korean version does have a working client, which is currently having new content added to it everyday. Aeria, however, does not, since they need the okay from Cykan to have the client sent to Aeria.