annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:39 am

Harassing

When i came out of Ledise i came to some mobs hornets and there is plenty of them but as i was killing some a level 28 which i wouldn't of expected to be there comes along and is like following me i have videos which shows it just uploading them to you tube as i type this.

So when i told them i was going to report them which i am going to do when my videos finish uploading i got this reply which the screen shots show.

It's took me about an hour to do this as i had to download something to do the SS and Videos then make a account to you tube and tiny pics as i didn't have them and never had to report anyone in any of the other games i have played before.

Do all uploads to you tube take 2 hours ?

Anna x
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:42 am
Please make sure to file an official report through the Contact Us, as well (most preferably when you have the video).

annaleets80

Rank 0
annaleets80
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:57 am
I have 3 videos which shows them following me to areas, i was staying round an area and when they came to the area i was in i would move then they would follow but i am uploading the first video but seems it's going to be 2 hours just for 1 so hopefully in 6 hours time i will have all 3 uploaded to you tube seems they probably think they can do what they want as in one of the SS they say their brother is a GM.

Anna x

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 01, 2013 11:45 am
Have you submitted a Request Tracker yet?

To do so, please read this tutorial on reporting offenders: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1866965

Thank you! If you have any questions, try talking to a GS privately.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting