mrdummy

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
mrdummy
PostedApr 01, 2013 5:55 am

EUROGuards [Andromeda | Royal guards]

Social, PVP, PVE. Play for fun, be friends!
INTRODUCTION

EUROGuards is the European guild on Andromeda at Royal Guards side. We are social guild, with players who have not all time to play with the game. But we want also reach good places in PVP battles! We will help you to make you better.

Because timezone differences with Scarlet Blade on USA server, only players from Europe are welcome. However, players from another timezones are still welcome, but they must realized about the timezone difference. Which means if we make parties between 18.00-24.00 CET, for players in Asian will play in night hours, and for USA in early hours.

Normally i want create Dutch guild, but i realize there are not enough players for it, thus it's better to make guild for whole Europe. Actually more West-Europe to keep timezone difference low.

We will keep growing to the best guild on the server if we can! (^_^)_V

RULES
Because fastgrowing guild, donations are needed so we can level more up and more players can be invited. I want ask you to donate gold and some XP points every day in the guild. Please, donate to make guild better. If you cannot donate for 1 week, please leave.

No quitters because you must work or sleep. Please. Realize before you start parties if you can play with us or not. If you have still problems (especially for players outside Europe) then you can better leave.

We are friendly and want help others. It's new game, and we all learn how improve ourselves. Give advices and support newbies.

No bad language in chat. If you are just angry, then leave.

Don't steal loots. If the loot is not for you because another class, ask first if someone need it. We trade items to another players who can use it. If you cannot trade good items, you may put in the Guild Warehouse.

The main language is English. It's not forbidden to talk for short time in another language for example Dutch, German, French, etc but keep it short or translate it for others. Thank you. No language isolation allowed, use whisper for it.

ABOUT ME
I'm veteran MMO gamer who plays many years in Tera Online (still active second game), Aion (2,5 years but stopped because same repeated events), World of Warcraft (5 years played, but stopped long time ago because game is more tired and not more interested, fall too much back and world is too much about points), GuildWars 2 (not much time to play, low active)
I have experience as guild leader in some mmo games and i'm always friendly and is open for all comments. You can always ask me. Plays always fair game.
In my life, i like Japan country. I collect anime and manga. Xenosaga is my choosen name, even i have more chars made to reserve some names before they're used by others.
As work, i'm designer, website builder and php/mysql/js programmer at standard level.

WEBSITE
Still think which domain i want use. I own the colocation server and i build websites myself.

WANT ALSO JOIN?
You are all welcome if you life in Europe. But now, guild is level 1 and is already full. Argh! We will level it asap to invite more members! Smile
Please wait for us!

MEMBERS LIST
Will update it soon.
Advertisement

mrdummy

mrdummy
PostedApr 01, 2013 8:19 am
Adding this post because missing signature in first post.

mrdummy

mrdummy
PostedApr 06, 2013 2:23 pm
Guild level 2 reached. But still busy with Rank leveling.

The guild has 5 players who are not played since last Sunday. Might kicked for it, to make room for more active players.

Normally i should not kick players without telling them. But one week idle is pretty long, and i need active players to level the guild up. Otherwise i cannot invite more members because with 20 members, guild is already full at Rank 1.

If you're interested in Europe guild, you are welcome.
Please wait until i have shouted recruit messages made in the chat channel.

Thank you.

mrdummy

mrdummy
PostedApr 16, 2013 1:47 pm
Guild Rank 3 reached, we can get more members.

Still, the focus is at Europe side because we want play many as possible together because the timezone difference.

Thank you.

QtKatieeee

Rank 0
QtKatieeee
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:53 pm
Hmm , europe guild from RG's ? Sounds pretty cool . Anyway , F.K player here to show support ^^ , Way to go EUROGuards .

- TsukiGiri

mrdummy

mrdummy
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:43 pm
You can run guild with mixed players from both world sides, but they will have some problems to play together in parties. Because timezones, half of the guild is sleeping, another half play.
That is not very smart idea. There will be chance you're alone in the guild or looks not much active.

Because SB is only in USA and not in Europe, thus i make a guild with Europe players.
That makes parties much easier and we can talk together at same time.
And if we're going to sleep, we can say goodnight.

However, some players from USA/Canada can join too if they have same playtimes like us. Mostly players with different shift times, like night work.

Thanks for the support and hope we can fight against you. Smile

mrdummy

mrdummy
PostedMay 19, 2013 4:28 pm
Bad news.

Videocard of my pc is broken, and no another videocard to play good FPS value.
Just heard RMA has just send card to the manufacturer and it will take 2-4 weeks.

That is pretty long time to wait for fixed / new card.
I can only take a look sometimes, but i cannot play normally.

I hope guildmembers can play further normally and i can give rank to some players so they can invite another players.

Guild level is already reached 4, which means guild can have 40 members.
Thank you very much!