jdavis0713

Rank 0
jdavis0713
PostedMar 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Hp meds-Duration

I think health meds should not have a duration. I think they should be like other games were you can use them if you need too. I think this would make a good plus in this game. I am just saying, anyone else agree?
Advertisement

Prince_Swag

Rank 0
Prince_Swag
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Pots?

Do you mean HP pots?If so, then no support.

If people could spam their pots non-stop then no one wouldn't be able to kill anyone

Four_Balls

Rank 0
Four_Balls
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Pots?

Prince_Swag wrote:

If people could spam their pots non-stop then no one wouldn't be able to kill anyone  

+1

for 1-15, NPC HP pots can heal 700+, which is a quarter of most peoples health. If people are given the chance to spam pots, we will find some players would become IMPOSSIBLE to kill.
And thats not even mentioning the +75% we gain from Etain Pots..

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedMar 31, 2013 11:06 pm

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:37 am

Re: Hp meds-Duration

jdavis0713 wrote:
I think health meds should not have a duration. I think they should be like other games were you can use them if you need too. I think this would make a good plus in this game. I am just saying, anyone else agree?  

I've yet to come across another game where pots an be spammed as much as in Shaiya already, most others have set 1min CDs that I've come across, and a lot don't have completely spammable Dispelling pots etc. (most also don't have dispel spammable from healing classes either, but also don't tend to have spammable debuffs too)

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:45 am

Four_Balls wrote:
Prince_Swag wrote:

+1

for 1-15, NPC HP pots can heal 700+, which is a quarter of most peoples health. If people are given the chance to spam pots, we will find some players would become IMPOSSIBLE to kill.

Shouldnt matter when a lot hit 2K+ in that zone...but I think he is mentioning Health Remedies, and not pots. I really dont see an issue with them in this scenario, but yeah, to be able to spam HP pots wouldnt be much fun as you have eluded to.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:51 am

Re: Hp meds-Duration

JamesGodden wrote:
jdavis0713 wrote:

I've yet to come across another game where pots an be spammed as much as in Shaiya already, most others have set 1min CDs that I've come across, and a lot don't have completely spammable Dispelling pots etc. (most also don't have dispel spammable from healing classes either, but also don't tend to have spammable debuffs too)  

Cooldown times on skills in general need to be looked into moreso than HP remedy times, concerning a variety of skills from all classes. Some can spammed at will that prevent others' gameplay or any chance of competing. Others dont give much of a chance at competing bc they poof off the screen again after slaughtering low levels and running away from your PvP toon before you have a chance to kill Rolling Eyes .

Four_Balls

Rank 0
Four_Balls
PostedApr 01, 2013 4:30 am

Arthur5174 wrote:
Four_Balls wrote:
Prince_Swag wrote:

+1

Shouldnt matter when a lot hit 2K+ in that zone...but I think he is mentioning Health Remedies, and not pots. I really dont see an issue with them in this scenario, but yeah, to be able to spam HP pots wouldnt be much fun as you have eluded to.  

I should have been more specific. I'm curently playing on Pheonix, and with just [7]+ gear, ubers will hit 300-600max on me. But yeah, i agree with you if jdavis0713 is refering to remedies Smile

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:39 am
i think the OP must be thinking about pve and not pvp. this idea would be useful in pve but it would kill pvp even more completely than enchants did

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:30 am
mclovin365 wrote:
i think the OP must be thinking about pve and not pvp. this idea would be useful in pve but it would kill pvp even more completely than enchants did  

It wouldn't be useful in PvE, PvE is already ridiculously easy, if mobs are killing you go to mobs more appropriate to your level! Still never come across a game where pots can be used as fast is in Shaiya