barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:58 pm

The Deal

Here is a copy past of the logs for the Legacy and Synergy Truce. I am not going to be blamed for this one cause we did our part. The full copy can be found on chatzy the PW deal just go to chatzy and here is the numbers that go behind chatzy for the website. 56704835801268 I am pretty sure if I copy the full link they may remove the post. If you cant figure it out email me in game or request here and I can email you the link.

Stiele: Well I'm willing to trade islands you have consolidated for islands we hold in EW. Feb 13

Stiele: But on a more serious note, if we move out it will not be with the intent to return Feb 13

Stiele: would be a complete waste of moving signets Feb 13

Stiele: so I'd suggest to keep it very simple, start with a complete ceasefire no further conditions. Except we can take back all wonders we lost in LC, HL and SB. Feb 13

Stiele: After a week or maybe even sooner we start moving out Feb 13

Stiele: and we rebuild and wait for merge Feb 13

Stiele: Ceasefire!!! The Great Kingdoms of Synergy and Legacy declare: All new attacks are to be halted immediately! No new burns will be started! All cities will be released after having been moved! All this with the intent of returning peace to the Lands. So we can all build and prosper in preparation of the Great War that will come with the joining of Apocalypse. King Bacckhus of Synergy and King Stiele of Legacy Feb 13

Stiele: Or something like that... Feb 13

Barrt left this message: Feb 13

Yeah thats fine do we want to make it clear that were to have players start to pull back to the homelands so everyone knows the intent

Stiele: I'd rather leave that up to our own internal communication, I'm certain people will ask on forum we can answer them then Feb 13

Stiele: but I don't want anyone to start moving immediately since it will become far to chaotic Feb 13

k I am fine with the citys staying for a while as long as we agree to a X amount of day notice when were going to end the truce

Cause if the merger takes place moving them dont matter

I just dont want in 2 weeks Oh crap truce over they already covered all the wonders we cant get in

Barrt left this message:

Barrt left this message: Mar 24

This was the deal you trade your EW islands for ones we went and took out.

Lets call a spade a spade and leave the grey areas alone. We all know the deal was easy you were to pull everything out of EW we were to pull everything out of all other maps.

If you remember you didnt like my deal about you porting everything out that day and we would let you come back and we were not going to port into the wonders. I asked for you to offer another deal and this is the one you came up with. You said full withdraw but wanted a week or so since a fast pull out with be a cluster . Under your deal the wonder islands were traded meaning they are ours. Although I did raise Hard with the players that ported into them cause I knew it would cause trouble with the players still here.

So saying we broke the deal isnt so since you didnt agree to my offer we agreed to your Peace deal.

I am holding off on posting all the logs until we clear this matter up. The timeline given for a withdrawl was so As you said save face and posting these logs would go against everything we worked on. But I am not going to deal with all the backlash from the kingdom over this getting so twisted. Everyone should be able to read What was said and what was agreed on If we are not going to honor the deal I will not be blamed yet again.

Stiele joined the chat Mar 25

Stiele joined the chat 14:38

Stiele: You know as well as I do that everything that was exchanged leading up to the truce was also part of the deal, the only matter that remained was the number of islands we'd be allowed to hold after we pulled out. But that seemed to be something we'd be able to work out, if at all needed to since we had reason to believe the merge would be coming soon. 14:46

Stiele: The start of the discussion you transscribed with me offering a trade for any islands Synergy had consolidated was hollow since at that time most of the invading cities were allready burning so effectively you did not have a single island consolidated. 14:48

Stiele: I talked with Bacckhus several weeks ago to finalize the details for us pulling out of EW, however he was to put them into writing and enter them into chatzy so would could post them on the forum. For whatever reason that was never done. But one of the conditions I made at the time was that we'd be able to return to the islands if the merge would not go through. 14:50

Stiele: which was why no Syn cities could be moved there... 14:50

Stiele: But to make a long stroy short, we need war we've allready had the longest period of peace since I started GA and it is not doing any good. Since I see no alternatives to us fighting eachother and EW makes the most easily accesible battlefield at the moment it makes sense to fight there. 14:55

Barrt left this message: 21:41

We are fine with a war but we cant attack any of the other areas with you still in our homeland and not honoring the deal. Even if the deal was hollow or whatever Its still the Deal you offered. If you wanted another deal we could have worked it out.

Barrt left this message: 21:43

You lost me on one part I am pretty sure you said this
Stiele: Well I'm willing to trade islands you have consolidated for islands we hold in EW. Feb 13

Stiele: But on a more serious note, if we move out it will not be with the intent to return Feb 13

Barrt left this message: 21:49

But do whatever I am down with always getting screwed in these deals. You came to us wanting this truce cause you had nothing left for Offense and we honored our part. Do whatever attack where ever and lets post all logs on the forums cause Like I already said I am not going to be blamed for this **** again.

Barrt left this message: 21:49

I mean Done

Advertisement

poort33

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:17 pm
did i miss some thing?

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:08 am
Look we all know situation on Titans. Legacy is too strong for anyone, and only reason that your kingdom exist, Bart... it is because we don't want to kill game.

Apocalypse is far from ready for merge (check their player rank). Even if all Apo players join on your side (and that is unlikely) still... Legacy would be dominant, and doom of your kingdom would be prolonged for a little while.

And merge happens when one strong side is loosing big time and prominent players (payers) are quitting game. When TKO started to crush it's oponent big time on Server 2,merge happened. When TKO crushed Seneca big time on Heroes... merge happened.

Merge will happen when we decide to go for kill of your kingdom.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedMar 31, 2013 9:57 am
So until then we will make deals and not honor them Got it. Point isnt that we are not willing to battle. Point is we took the truce You all requested and then you didnt honor that truce. We never asked for the last truce you all did. Your kingdom gave the rules of truce then failed to honor them again was my point.

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:58 am
1. Seems like there's some missing text in the convo which would explain why some of it doesn't quite make sense.
2. If the servers DO merge and you post this same kind of thing on forums regarding Prime or anyone in Vigiles, you will get 0 response from leaders or elders here.
3. Whoever said all is fair in love and war, was pretty smart.

p.s want to sell pearls and a jade on Titans lol.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedApr 02, 2013 5:26 pm
The link for chaty is listed feel free to read 6 months of talks its all there all I did was copy past the last section which covered the rules of the truce that were offered to us. Which legacy failed to honor a deal yet again