I guess there were working fixing the issues instead of setting up EXP bonuses and stuff.
really now? If that were the case, the login server wouldn't be preventing so many players from logging in right now even the the status is in the green.
IDC about stupid bonuses, items, or any other crap. What I do care about is fixing all the friggin' bugs that is making PvP and game in general very frustrating to attempt playing.
1. Many of us can't see our opponents HP bar go down much, if at all when we are spamming a variety of skills/ele weapons (dont matter when damage doesn't register for us either above the toon or on their HP bar
2. Many skills are still not working properly and have taken on the effects of other classes when using them. From what I hear archers' deadly special skills all dont work at all.
3. Much more frequent "Dead" mobs are appearing than usual, causing people to have to relog at least every 30 minutes.
4. There is no real reason for eliminating the attack bonuses from all other classes while upping the attack of Mages/Pagans and spell casters in general when you institute a new skill archer can use to up the defense an additional 500 from the party/raid buff Ancient Hymn lvl 3. Simply put, with 1K+ less attack and additional defense buff, you have mroe than guaranteed that what used to be slow PvP will now be less people in attendance.
Already, many on both factions are people selling off their sets in end-game because who can blame them when they spent tons of real $ to make their gears just to have their effective value drop like a turd going down the toilet bowl? No direct explanation or agenda has been given if this attack power will ever be given back to the rest of the classes.
5. There are more bugs that the community has identified and posted in various threads that also contribute to the need/necessity to institute more patches/fixes.
6. Exp. bonus/items at discount for a holiday are not a need or necessity but a WANT. What this game NEEDS are more fixes to what is plaguing game mechanics, PvP, and overall enjoyment of the content.
TY all for taking the time to read my vomit