Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Where's the DK Online Advertisement/Loot Box?

Suggestion
My apologies for posting here, but the categories in our "Suggestions" suggestion do not correspond to the topic.

All through CBT, Scarlet Blade had the forefront & I noticed that they had a Loot Box that you could open periodically. Now, Scarlet Blade just began OBT & they are still the forefront. Is DK-Online on it's way out? I read forums a great deal & as I navigate, half naked images of Scarlet Blade constantly refresh above OUR Shout Box. I understand it's a new game & little boys enjoy the boobies & such, but there are a lot of us adults that don't really care for that type of game & would rather see DK-Online advertised as well. I am not a prude, but I would still like to see the "other" players of AGE games interests, better represented.

Sorry if you disagree, but I will not spend 1 AP on that game because of it.

Regards ...

Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:17 pm
When new games come out, there is a spot light on them because we support all of aeria's games.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: Where's the DK Online Advertisement/Loot Box?

Suggestion
Xardas42 wrote:
I understand it's a new game & little boys enjoy the boobies & such, but there are a lot of us adults that don't really care for that type of game & would rather see DK-Online advertised as well.  
Agree.. i don't like it and i'm totally not interested on it, but i see advertisement spamming here where it's not his section.. while DK is not well enough represented all around..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:03 am
As LadyB said, new games that are expected to make money get more attention.
DKO has experienced some issues and currently is not a real competition to Scarlet Blade, which currently has a lot more players.
DKO most likely will be advertised again once those major issues get fixed and it is considered "the next BIG MMO" again.
I would like to see a 24-hour Loot Box too, but I believe there is a explanation why there isnt one yet. You might remember that the Gift Code redemption was bugged, so I believe that issue is still there and that is why DKO has no Loot Box yet.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

KaOs2983

Rank 0
KaOs2983
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:48 am
It's a sad fact but true i have shelved my 42 sm for a shiny punisher in scarlet blade just too many problems and not enough action i feel almost as if dko was given up on thats just my opinion of course and it really is a shame dko has huge potential.

Liendra 42 shadowmage DKO Liendra 27 Punisher SB Hopscotch 52 Gun/wiz AK