GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:34 pm

[Info] 1.3.9 Upgrade!

Get ready for some HUNT!

Hello dear Golden Age Community,

It is finally time! The 1.3.9 Version Update has arrived!!! Make sure to check it out!

First of all, our lovely Developers invested some time into a better new player experience. Now, new players will be guided step by step through the diverse feature of the game which unlock through out the level up process:

NEW ALLIANCE BUILDING!

Please welcome the alliance prison to your headquarters!

Once your Alliance has invested in this building, you will have the ability to start hunts for fugitives.

Pick the fugitive and the level you wish to pursue and get ready to rumble!

Once you start a quest, the target will appear near your city! Hurry up, you have only 2 hours to reach the destination and catch the outlaw.

Please welcome our new heroes!

ALL heroes are NOW unlocked within the epic hero club and ready to be viewed!!!

New MINI timed in game events!
Advertisement

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:03 pm
Very Happy I can't wait for all this, so cool

Brutus99

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Old Issues

I hope you fix all the old issues! Pretty stupid to add new content when the old content is incomplete or not working. If they are not fixed this will be the last time for GA for me. I'll take my money elsewhere. Somewhere people actually earn it by providing a game that works as it should & was sold to us players as. Good Luck GA develpoers!

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:19 pm
Well, the last 2 dungeons now drop loot pretty good. Auction prices on things like Advanced Mage etc have plunged to almost nothing now since they drop really often. I have tons of stuff to break down. Couple dungeon things that could still be improved: Can you PLEASE completely remove Euclid's blueprints and a single aquamarine from the gold chest drops? Euclid's I delete from mail cuz after about lvl 65 your tech should be completely done, then they have no use. A single aquamarine? I get 7-10 of them each attack on gem wilds numerous times a day, I don't understand how that is worthy of a "gold" chest? Otherwise dungeon fix was long due and much appreciated. Very Happy

Lvl 5 prison rewards could use some tweaking with the rewards, 99% of the time you'll never get the gear from the wheel and most of the rest of the items aren't that great either. Single Lucky card? They're what, 10 glory from alli shop? Ya, rewards for top Prison wheel could be improved. Smile

jendayi

Rank 0
jendayi
PostedApr 04, 2013 6:22 pm
This looks freaking AWESOME!!!! The new heroes actually look pretty cool too!!! I Love it! And the new prison building is really cool too! I'm actually pretty proud that they added these things. Good thing for us players!

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedApr 04, 2013 9:07 pm
I have one good question. Are there going to be acquaintance scrolls that drop somewhere for the new heros are are they all solely obtained from exchange promos?

Hannibalcop

Rank 0
Hannibalcop
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:35 am
Neritti wrote:
Well, the last 2 dungeons now drop loot pretty good. Auction prices on things like Advanced Mage etc have plunged to almost nothing now since they drop really often. I have tons of stuff to break down.  

They should implement skill books break down function next time. And for breaking them down we should get new item that gives skill points to hero.

And about dungeon... we need medium and hard level of navy's counterattack. and it makes no sence that we get Sopolos items in that instance instead of Harbor treasure.

I agree... Euclid blueprint and one aqua/lazurite should be removed from chest rewards.

You should also remove mystic trays from wilderness rewards and put something useful in alliance bounty that you can buy with silver medals.

kromwell31

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2013 12:33 pm

epic hero's!

possible easyer epic hero persuade?
To whom it may concern!
I have been playing this game for a little while only.
I find it really hard to get a epic hero to join me and was wondering if you could make it easier to
acquire an epic hero through persuasion.
Thank you for your valuable time!
Yours truly Starfire

Detrolord

Rank 0
Detrolord
PostedJul 13, 2013 5:54 am
Nice

TreesRdank

Rank 0
TreesRdank
The snowy city Loyalton Calif. United States
PostedApr 01, 2014 10:13 am