Author Message

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
Joined
11 Dec 2008
Posts
264
Location
Venezia Italy
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:58 am

Neverending 80 pvp

Ok first you give us IS, a buff that makes us 10 times harder to kill...

Then you say:"Ok that's too much we'll rescale the enchants so you can hit harder".
Things works for a bit and pvp is fairly decent (tho still slow).

Now not only you reduced attack power to everyone (except mages which finally gets 1/10 of what they deserve for being nerfed in the past 2 episodes) but you also leave IS... AND CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??????




Can you pls stop adding def over def?
There are already ppl that can basically pvp without conti. What point are you willing to push this to?
Advertisement

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
Joined
03 Sep 2008
Posts
450
Location
Sweden
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:11 am

Re: Neverending 80 pvp

Kyrae wrote:
Ok first you give us IS, a buff that makes us 10 times harder to kill...

Then you say:"Ok that's too much we'll rescale the enchants so you can hit harder".
Things works for a bit and pvp is fairly decent (tho still slow).

Now not only you reduced attack power to everyone (except mages which finally gets 1/10 of what they deserve for being nerfed in the past 2 episodes) but you also leave IS... AND CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??????




Can you pls stop adding def over def?
There are already ppl that can basically pvp without conti. What point are you willing to push this to?  
That skill is glitched and does not work as party buff as descrition says tho

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
Joined
11 Dec 2008
Posts
264
Location
Venezia Italy
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:31 am
you mean it sticks to party members but apply only to the caster?

Prince_Swag

Rank 0
Prince_Swag
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
23
Location
Swagville United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:04 pm
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
But, pvp is all about not dying .. It's great with such buffs.

People should not die in pvp Smile  
Yeah,they should run around a play tag and call it PTP( player tagging player) Smile

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3324
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:20 pm
Prince_Swag wrote:
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
But, pvp is all about not dying .. It's great with such buffs.

People should not die in pvp Smile  
Yeah,they should run around a play tag and call it PTP( player tagging player) Smile  


Maybe we can get new "Capture-The-Flag" costumes so when we do die a sock disappears from costume and when we lose both socks, our toon turns into an owl to follow our pet to Shiaya Heaven. Wink

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:54 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
Prince_Swag wrote:
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
But, pvp is all about not dying .. It's great with such buffs.

People should not die in pvp Smile  
Yeah,they should run around a play tag and call it PTP( player tagging player) Smile  


Maybe we can get new "Capture-The-Flag" costumes so when we do die a sock disappears from costume and when we lose both socks, our toon turns into an owl to follow our pet to Shiaya Heaven. Wink  


LOL. that would actually be pretty funny.

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
Joined
02 Apr 2010
Posts
380
Location
Figueira da Foz Portugal
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:27 pm
Going back to original post, wether that buff glitches or not, it's description is wrong, at level 3 it lasts just 10 or 15 seconds, and you realize it has one full hour of cooldown, and it is only available in hunter/archer, so not really a game breaker

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
Joined
05 Aug 2008
Posts
6420
Location
Foldereid Norway
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:35 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
Prince_Swag wrote:
IAmAPrincessX wrote:
But, pvp is all about not dying .. It's great with such buffs.

People should not die in pvp Smile  
Yeah,they should run around a play tag and call it PTP( player tagging player) Smile  


Maybe we can get new "Capture-The-Flag" costumes so when we do die a sock disappears from costume and when we lose both socks, our toon turns into an owl to follow our pet to Shiaya Heaven. Wink  


LOL. that would actually be pretty funny.  

I have tons of socks. I'll be happy to volunteer some...

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
Joined
11 Dec 2008
Posts
264
Location
Venezia Italy
PostedMar 31, 2013 10:41 am
styfz wrote:
Going back to original post, wether that buff glitches or not, it's description is wrong, at level 3 it lasts just 10 or 15 seconds, and you realize it has one full hour of cooldown, and it is only available in hunter/archer, so not really a game breaker  


It actually apply to party member and combined to IS gives a crapload more def
Hence it does is a potential gamebreaker skill...

worshipme77

Rank 2
worshipme77
Joined
25 Oct 2008
Posts
760
Location
Russia
PostedMar 31, 2013 2:45 pm
Myself have lil over 3k defense, with IS i have lil over 5k, with elate+hunterbuff+rec candy then IS, defense reaches over 7k defense*We need enchant rescaling back because even a nub like me is near unkillable with this combination of buffs.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: