celfious

Rank 0
celfious
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:19 pm

I understand things need to be worked on, however.....

abrupt server shut downs every day.......
I am one of the more patient with AG staff, seriously though...

Would a little short notice hurt??

Abruptly shutting down servers without letting anyone know...
This is actually under the shade of poor customer service, and is the first time after 3+ abrupt shut downs without prior notice, I will say "This sucks" and is crummy consumer relations management!
Advertisement

reallytank

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 5:34 pm
You ever think that maybe the server was crashing so they could not give prior notice? I think they're doing a pretty good job on getting the servers back up from these numerous crashes probably caused by a bad patch.

I've played quite a few games over the years and while I'm new to Shaiya I've seen crashes like this happen and teams do horrible job handling it compared with this game.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:06 pm
reallytank wrote:
You ever think that maybe the server was crashing so they could not give prior notice? I think they're doing a pretty good job on getting the servers back up from these numerous crashes probably caused by a bad patch.

I've played quite a few games over the years and while I'm new to Shaiya I've seen crashes like this happen and teams do horrible job handling it compared with this game.  

I like you tank. people who have been playing shaiya for a long time forget that the same things happen to other games with new patches, mistakes happen, glitches sneak past screening, what matters is how it's handled afterwards.

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedMar 31, 2013 12:08 am
I've played this game for awhile now, but one thing I've noticed as the GM team changes and with Nexon taking over EVERY single patch is like this................. There are so many flaws and glitches that the game is pretty much unplayable. For example, nobody wants to play a game where in PvP you cannot see your Hit Points lower and then all of the sudden poof you're dead, but to make it worse we can't even res out. It shows us sitting there as if we are alive so besides the fact of randomly dying we now have to wait the full 180 seconds to spawn instead of resing and getting back into PvP. I understand the GM's and Nexon are working hard to get this fixed but seriously all of these problems? Was this patch even tested? I doubt it since GM's had no idea basically until maint started on Wednesday. They originally posted on that day there would be no patches... The day of maint is NOT the best time to just throw a new patch for damage especially at the poor GM's. =/ There's my rant on the issue lol. Server crashes happen we get more drops from bosses when they come up Smile

<center></center>