Rafaellfelipe

Rank 0
Rafaellfelipe
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:59 pm

xRaphaelKingS2HannaQueen

Couple number 1 game
I pray that I do not check my IP brother just said it in the game so that players seem to speak with migo. ap and asking me to call me to their clan. One more thing I am Brazilian I am not forced to learn English. if I had to post something in Portuguese vocêis also would use google trxadutor. xRafaelKing Star rank 41 gp 12 kil says Goodnight: D

Advertisement

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMar 06, 2013 7:22 pm
I'm getting so sick of the "check my IP" excuse. It's not how it works. If you leave it on the computer and someone else plays, that's also account sharing. Even I can share accounts as long as their on the same computer. "Hey, wanna play this game? Use my account on this computer." It's not hard. It's still account sharing. Also,

8. Language – As the common language between our users and Aeriagames.com Staff is predominantly English, it is recognized as the official language on the Aeriagames.com forums. We absolutely appreciate and highly encourage positive community interaction between any and all cultures around the world. However, our forum moderators must be able to moderate these conversations. Unfortunately, conversations held in other languages often prevent this moderation. Posts/Conversations held in other languages may be removed without warning.

English is the main language on forums. There are other forums for different languages. Use them if you have to use another language. Don't do it on the English forums. If there's people who cannot translate your language to English, you're not supposed to be using it.

tl;dr, stop account sharing.

wolfpee

Rank 0
wolfpee
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:11 pm
your playing freakin Wolfteam EN duhh u gotta know english

<a>Photobucket</a>

Urmomass

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:55 pm

sbpir92i

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:46 pm
Hello
which leave people alone amused
I have more than enough of the xRaphaelKing that enters my room green (power rom)
it is to be insulted, harassment, Freekill, shameful.
in addition it must cheat, only wolf abilty,
indestructible
I'm just broke, do some nice had a great time.
Not insulted me, humiliated.
Many gamers feel the same as me.
Thank you to the need to monitor the ip for sharing. (Efrreint opportunity to refresh a rule, probably also other)
he respects himself righteous person.
recovery has already said thin to stop coming to my rooms.
I would like that a survey be made ​​on this player
its items on his way to play. by Gs and GM
and sanctions fall
waiting for a favorable response
Kind Regards Regardst
now I will take more photos,
each time which is in my room I was referring aerigames prove the necessary treatment.