Wren_Fritsche

Rank 0
Wren_Fritsche
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Ok can anyone answer what happened to biweekly bundles and life leaves in any of the shops? Both the site and the in game item mall are missing them entirely. The only way I can see of to get them (life leaf/ locus leaf) right now is Eden crystals and to be honest it will effect my future purchases or how often I will spend.

Just saying feedback wise I don't think removing those items is a very smart move.
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedApr 21, 2013 9:41 am
I noticed the other day that life leafs are not in any form in the item mall anymore, personally i always save some ap just in the case i die outside and ran out of life leafs to buy one from the item mall but thats not possible atm.

Also i would love to see the coronas stardust lvl 70 return to the altar, i know im not the only 70+ that would like to see this.

whiteheart1984

Rank 0
whiteheart1984
PostedApr 29, 2013 4:25 pm
Feedback thread huh? Best place then to speak about an issue then as its counted as feedback as much as looking for resolution to my issue as well.

I participated in both the recent Eden Eternal/Digimon Masters and the Eden Eternal/Scarlet Blade promotional events and have not received payout on these events. I have checked both my inbox and my junk mail folders and there has been nothing in either of them. I am not so much upset about this for the Digimon reward as I am for the SB reward. I rarely have money to spend on games, but when I do, I spend it on AP. So the least I want is for events like this to actually work. I want to participate and qualify for items and then actually get them. I don't want to participate, qualify, then never see anything I was promised or have to deal with tickets and such that take weeks or months to be properly handled. I had that issue with FlyFF with a ticket that they took 6 months to respond to and then said the time frame was too great to give me the reward for it. I uninstalled the game shortly after that since I do not like to waste time on games with poor concern for their customer base. So due to past experience, this does concern me. I only ask that promotions be handled with care so all who deserve rewards do get them without too many issues. I would rather have a longer wait time for payout cause of attention to detail to make sure everyone gets their rewards than a short wait and possibly end up with a larger number of people who have to go through the ticket system and who knows what other trouble just to fix the problem.

Sorry if that was a little long winded and seemed more like whining and complaining to some. It was not intended to be. Only to be feedback and mention of concern with the recent promotional events that were held.

WhiteHeart.WU1 of the Wu forces - AKA - White Dragon Weapon - Boomerang Rank - Field General Current Guild - MoonWalk Guild Rank - Officer

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedApr 30, 2013 6:31 pm
VIP Pop Star Gown (Prime) and Stardusts Lv60 please and thank you.

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedMay 03, 2013 10:53 am
Hello,

I just thought it would be nice to see VIP Pop Star Gown and Ensemble once again in the altar. Also, Corona Stardusts would be a good addition. Thank you Smile.

Cheers!

ruedrix

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2013 4:06 am
Suggestions for Altar o/

1.) Backpack Formulas
- Obviously, the low supply of these formulas causes the prices to skyrocket 3-4x than its original price.

2.) Stat Meteors
- The permanent ones boast an expensive price that cannot be afforded by other players. And the best way to get one will be spending AP.

3.) All others currently overpriced items
- There were times Downgrade Scrolls were so expensive because there is a LOW supply. It is the same with Memory Tomes and Makeover Kit. Because it appeared in the altar, there became a great supply of these items, causing the price to get down.

Hope this will happen so we can prevent some economic issues, which is apparent in the World Chat from time to time o.o

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMay 08, 2013 6:55 am
whiteheart1984 wrote:
Feedback thread huh? Best place then to speak about an issue then as its counted as feedback as much as looking for resolution to my issue as well.

I participated in both the recent Eden Eternal/Digimon Masters and the Eden Eternal/Scarlet Blade promotional events and have not received payout on these events. I have checked both my inbox and my junk mail folders and there has been nothing in either of them. I am not so much upset about this for the Digimon reward as I am for the SB reward. I rarely have money to spend on games, but when I do, I spend it on AP. So the least I want is for events like this to actually work. I want to participate and qualify for items and then actually get them. I don't want to participate, qualify, then never see anything I was promised or have to deal with tickets and such that take weeks or months to be properly handled. I had that issue with FlyFF with a ticket that they took 6 months to respond to and then said the time frame was too great to give me the reward for it. I uninstalled the game shortly after that since I do not like to waste time on games with poor concern for their customer base. So due to past experience, this does concern me. I only ask that promotions be handled with care so all who deserve rewards do get them without too many issues. I would rather have a longer wait time for payout cause of attention to detail to make sure everyone gets their rewards than a short wait and possibly end up with a larger number of people who have to go through the ticket system and who knows what other trouble just to fix the problem.

Sorry if that was a little long winded and seemed more like whining and complaining to some. It was not intended to be. Only to be feedback and mention of concern with the recent promotional events that were held.  

The ticket service of aeria games is actually really good and you wont have to wait really long for an answer as it is with gpotato. So i would say do send in a ticket if you experience problems with anything.

On another note: really would like to see lvl 70 and 75(if they exist) coronas stardust in the altar. And the Life leafs are still missing from the item mall and starting hard to get in game.

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedMay 10, 2013 3:42 pm
Hi again,

Well for this end of the week altar, I'm hoping to see stacks of Safety Stones that does not have low chance of winning. I mean, really that one altar before with Safety Stones was filled with stacks but was hard to win some. Also, Warstones would be nice Smile. Thank you for reading.

Cheers!

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMay 19, 2013 10:15 pm
Increase the supply of Amethyst Sublime/Halcyon safety stones. A lot of people are buying yet there were not enough stones this weekend. Good job on the tier and preview warstone/safety stone altar.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMay 20, 2013 6:44 am
Previous*** sorry for the double post. Can't edit previous post.