depotlady55

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:22 am

security update

I appreciate all the hard work you have put into this. Only one thing wrong, when you reset someones password, maybe it causes a problem. I still can't log on my main Depotlady1 account. I have sent recovery ticket in and tried the reset, i get email stating to reset pw, well, i can't. Thank you for taking my account.
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:26 am

Re: security update

depotlady55 wrote:
I appreciate all the hard work you have put into this. Only one thing wrong, when you reset someones password, maybe it causes a problem. I still can't log on my main Depotlady1 account. I have sent recovery ticket in and tried the reset, i get email stating to reset pw, well, i can't. Thank you for taking my account.  

This is not the place where GM's will look to assist you. It could be that you will need to submit another Recovery RT (without being logged in) and this time try giving an email from a different host. (For example, if you gave a yahoo email before, this time try gmail, etc.) In the RT, reference the RT# of the other one that you sent, and let GM's know that you were unable to change password with the link provided.

Good luck!

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedMar 30, 2013 8:37 am
nice thing i have done too ^^

auturgaidze

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 10:00 am

Re: Security Update

Becose Of This Security Password Reset I Cant LogInto My Account And Cant Change My Password Becose I forgot My Email And I Sent Ticket To Gm's #9520845 Gm's Please Read It

auturgaidze

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:04 am

Becose Of This Security Password Reset I Cant Login To My Account And cant Reset Password Becose i Forgot My Email I heve sent ticket To Gms #9520845 Chek It

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedMar 30, 2013 1:42 pm
Now might be the time to send in game password warning's
(something you probably should have done first,but you can not change the past)

sperkatibul

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Digimon Failed to Connect to Server. . .

Failed To Connect. .
Hello GM's. . .What's wrong with your game?i can't play Digimon. for how many times did i repeat to start and login to the game i cant connect. almost a week that me and my cousin didn't play digimon masters.please repair this problem. . .

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Digimon Failed to Connect to Server. . .

Failed To Connect. .
sperkatibul wrote:
Hello GM's. . .What's wrong with your game?i can't play Digimon. for how many times did i repeat to start and login to the game i cant connect. almost a week that me and my cousin didn't play digimon masters.please repair this problem. . .  

Please post in the appropriate forum: here, where you will be much more likely to find help. Also, be sure to read this.

tenkaitenshou

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:05 pm

i cant get into my main account its email is with Comcast and when i send for a reset it never comes

tenkaitenshou

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:50 pm
what?